Sponsored

Rpi Designs 15 Mustang GT Strut Brace Standard, Painted or HydroCarbon Finish

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang GT Strut Brace FR3Z-16A200-A

You can now have the factory FORD strut brace that comes on performance model GTs. This FORD original equipment strut brace it is very strong. Our price cannot be beat and includes free shipping!
Bolt this up to your 2015 Mustang in no time. If you select the custom painted or hydro carbon fiber option, we will finish your Mustang strut brace in that color. The area we will paint will include everything execpt the center "GT" area/plaque. We do not paint the center GT badge area. If you select a custom color, please note that we paint these to order and there is a delay. The delay is shown on the top of our website, under the RPI Designs logo.

Item #
FR3Z-16A200-A-ND

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
An easy way to help your car handle a little bit better!!

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
FWIW, I don't think that part number is made of aluminum as you describe. I replaced the factory brace off my GT with a GT350R brace which is aluminum and a feather compared to what I removed. Even the GT350 (non-R) has a steel brace, IIRC

This is a great mod for a car that doesn't have a brace and its awesome you offer it in different finishes but I don't think its aluminum.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
FWIW, I don't think that part number is made of aluminum as you describe. I replaced the factory brace off my GT with a GT350R brace which is aluminum and a feather compared to what I removed. Even the GT350 (non-R) has a steel brace, IIRC

This is a great mod for a car that doesn't have a brace and its awesome you offer it in different finishes but I don't think its aluminum.
Thanks,
You are correct it is steel. I am not sure how it got entered as an aluminum strut brace but it has been corrected. :doh:

Sponsored