re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
What components made up the stage 3 suspension? Hint the coilovers weren't made by dodge. Nice try.
More to handling then just suspension. Chassis rigidity, geometry, and the neon was on the shit end of all those. Kw is mehhhh
Sponsored

Tm@c1965

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 GT Mustang, 2014 SRT Challenger
No matter what you do to it...

the Fiesta will always look like a RICER. I'm not against them (I owned a Mini S and a GTI). Hot hatches are good econo-egg cars that can be made fast for cheap. They ALL look like and sound like RICE. That is why the EcoStang is a great fit for the tuner crowd. They can tune the hell out of them, and look good. The hot hatches will always look like dressed up Easter eggs.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Ultimate FUN factor and ability to rip the thing pretty much 24/7
Fiesta ST. > mustang EB

Utimately nicer car all around, great performance, better interior
Mustang EB > fiesta ST

Those are my thoughts, and I love both cars

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
More to handling then just suspension. Chassis rigidity, geometry, and the neon was on the shit end of all those. Kw is mehhhh
You can make the chassis stiffer on anything. It's obvious you haven't done your research. It also explains why you'd pick a front drive Fiesta over a rear drive Mustang. How many racing teams use the front drive platform?? Think about it? See a lot of front wheel drive cars at LaMans? Are we done now?:D

doudou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta st
Ultimate FUN factor and ability to rip the thing pretty much 24/7
Fiesta ST. > mustang EB

Utimately nicer car all around, great performance, better interior
Mustang EB > fiesta ST

Those are my thoughts, and I love both cars
i have just tested the mustang today and i 100% with you , the mustang for me is a boat next to the fiesta .

Sponsored

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
You can make the chassis stiffer on anything. It's obvious you haven't done your research. It also explains why you'd pick a front drive Fiesta over a rear drive Mustang. How many racing teams use the front drive platform?? Think about it? See a lot of front wheel drive cars at LaMans? Are we done now?:D
So by the logic you possess any car could be fast because you can just make the chassis stiffer and add coilovers.:frusty: I didn't realize we were comparing race cars...:shrug:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
So by the logic you possess any car could be fast because you can just make the chassis stiffer and add coilovers.:frusty: I didn't realize we were comparing race cars...:shrug:
Thats what the stage 3 package did! not me. It made a neon handle as well as a viper. There was plenty of article in motor trend and car and driver to verify the numbers! But we're not talking about my old stage 3 neon. we're comparing a front drive ecobox to a rear drive sports car. Show me one measure of performance where your front drive Fiesta out performs a ecoboost Mustang. Anything. lateral G, 0-60, skid pad. 1/4 mile. Someone saying well it's fun to drive isn't the same as the cold hard numbers. If you want a cheap little toy. And I do mean cheap in every way! The Fiesta is an OK choice. But you can't compare it to a Mustang. It's better compared to Mini coppers, Fiat 500, Honda civic SI , It doesn't punch that far out of its weight class to hang with a Mustang.:shrug:

Last edited:

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Thats what the stage 3 package did! not me. It made a neon handle as well as a viper. There was plenty of article in motor trend and car and driver to verify the numbers! But we're not talking about my old stage 3 neon. we're comparing a front drive ecobox to a rear drive sports car. Show me one measure of performance where your front drive Fiesta out performs a ecoboost Mustang. Anything. lateral G, 0-60, skid pad. 1/4 mile. Someone saying well it's fun to drive isn't the same as the cold hard numbers. If you want a cheap little toy. And I do mean cheap in every way! The Fiesta is an OK choice. But you can't compare it to a Mustang. It's better compared to Mini coppers, Fiat 500, Honda civic SI , It doesn't punch that far out of its weight class to hang with a Mustang.:shrug:
Look up the old cobalt ss made in 08. Ill wait. So the neon wasn't a ECO BOX bwhjahahaa, you for got the most important aspect. ITs a drivers car. You do realize the Fiesta St beat out the STI and a slew of other cars in Motor Trends best drivers car competition? Its apparent you don't understand anything but a brochure by what you have posted above. So sad.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
You do realize the Fiesta St beat out the STI and a slew of other cars in Motor Trends best drivers car competition? Its apparent you don't understand anything but a brochure by what you have posted above. So sad.
And you are magazine benchracing.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Look up the old cobalt ss made in 08. Ill wait. So the neon wasn't a ECO BOX bwhjahahaa, you for got the most important aspect. ITs a drivers car. You do realize the Fiesta St beat out the STI and a slew of other cars in Motor Trends best drivers car competition? Its apparent you don't understand anything but a brochure by what you have posted above. So sad.
Motor trend raves about alot of gay stuff But I don't want to own one just because they try to convince me a fiesta is as good as an M3! You can keep your 150 horse power chic cars. Your cute little fiestas, rx-7s and mini coopers. Have fun. But if you ever find yourself on the same track or back road as me. Get out of my way! Cause I'm driving right past your "DRIVERS CAR" in a Mustang! Your starting to bore me. I'm pretty much done here.

Last edited:

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
If i didn't get my EcoBoost Mustang i would've gotten a Fiesta ST. That thing is fun as hell to drive. That or a Focus ST.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
:crazy:
Motor trend raves about alot of gay stuff But I don't want to own one just because they try to convince me a fiesta is as good as an M3! You can keep your 150 horse power chic cars. Your cute little fiestas, rx-7s and mini coopers. Have fun. But if you ever find yourself on the same track or back road as me. Get out of my way! Cause I'm driving right past your "DRIVERS CAR" in a Mustang! Your starting to bore me. I'm pretty much done here.
Rx'7's being a chick car bwhahaha:headbonk: Bring it on down man. I have a pass I frequent lmk and ill schedule your classes. Whats really funny... you owned a Neon and were raving about it:crazy:

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Rx'7's being a chick car bwhahaha:headbonk: Bring it on down man. I have a pass I frequent lmk and ill schedule your classes.

I like the RX-7. The wail of that rotary at 8000 RPM is pure sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored