Sponsored

This is what happens to Mustangs sitting in Parking lots

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
I purposely park 100's of feet away from every single car in the parking lot at work. Today there isn't a single car anywhere near my car but still some idiot driving a big box truck, working for the landscape company, decided to bash into the back end of my car. There is probably 50 open spots in the parking lot but he had to park right by my car for some reason.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
What ... an ... a$$hat.
Hope you got proof/his licenseplate.

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
Sadness.. What a tragedy. Hope you got low deductible insurance. Those taillight assemblies are priced outrageous as are the bumpers.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Oh man! That sucks. I get frustrated too when some guy parks nearby after I park way out in BFE. At least it looks like he didn't fugger up the quarter panel. So all the damaged stuff can be replaced. And it wasn't the usual hit and run crap. Good luck.

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadness.. What a tragedy. Hope you got low deductible insurance. Those taillight assemblies are priced outrageous as are the bumpers.
His insurance is gonna be paying for it. Our building manager caught him, made him stay, and then came and got me. So I got all of his info.

Sponsored

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh man! That sucks. I get frustrated too when some guy parks nearby after I park way out in BFE. At least it looks like he didn't fugger up the quarter panel. So all the damaged stuff can be replaced. And it wasn't the usual hit and run crap. Good luck.
The bumper, trunk, and taillight are all screwed up. Going to have to replace those 3 at the least.

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The guy is very luck that I didn't punch him in face.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
THAT SUCKS! How in the hell did he do that damage, guy must be blind. I'm assuming you either have witnesses, saw it yourself or saw your paint on their truck. If you know who did it, no deductible for you, but make sure and ding them for the rental and as much as you can think of, maybe a complete detail after the work is done.

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THAT SUCKS! How in the hell did he do that damage, guy must be blind. I'm assuming you either have witnesses, saw it yourself or saw your paint on their truck. If you know who did it, no deductible for you, but make sure and ding them for the rental and as much as you can think of, maybe a complete detail after the work is done.
I wondered the same exact thing. I mean its a big open area and my car is the only thing in that area. Its almost like he did it on purpose.
I already have an insurance claim with his insurance and I currently waiting on the tow truck to take it straight to the dealer to be fixed. Told the dealer that they are going to give me a rental, I am not giving them a choice.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium

Sponsored

Vader 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 black mustang gt
This is legendary misfortune... sounds like something that would happen to me with my luck.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
The bumper, trunk, and taillight are all screwed up. Going to have to replace those 3 at the least.
Yeah, Id take damage to replaceable parts any day over bondo and repaired panels.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
What the fuuuuuuuuuuck!?!

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is legendary misfortune... sounds like something that would happen to me with my luck.
I have had the car just over 2 months without a single scratch on it, then this idiot happens.