scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
@scrubber3 - fixed the video and new link posted:

Hopefully that fixed the seizures, :lol:
Much better video! I cannot hear it at all though... Tough to say if the GT was even running that time. I saw him briefly before the tree but after I saw the tree, no more GT. I'd be hard pressed to say he even ran. You've got to get a side shot.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
Much better video! I cannot hear it at all though... Tough to say if the GT was even running that time. I saw him briefly before the tree but after I saw the tree, no more GT. I'd be hard pressed to say he even ran. You've got to get a side shot.
No doubt, if we'd have known the GT would've lost (and by so much), we'd have positioned the GoPro in a different manner, lol.

GT ran it, but in all fairness, it was only like his 2nd time to the track on that setup and he's got *far* less seat time than the EBM driver.

That's since changed, and now the GT has run a best of ~4 tenths faster than the EBM (both w/same mods as in this video), and he's got a lot more seat time and I was able to coach him up quite a bit on the pre-stage process/launch/shift points/etc.

He's gone a best of 7.64 at 93 mph now w/that setup, and the EBM has ran a best of 7.98 IIRC.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
No doubt, if we'd have known the GT would've lost (and by so much), we'd have positioned the GoPro in a different manner, lol.

GT ran it, but in all fairness, it was only like his 2nd time to the track on that setup and he's got *far* less seat time than the EBM driver.

That's since changed, and now the GT has run a best of ~4 tenths faster than the EBM (both w/same mods as in this video), and he's got a lot more seat time and I was able to coach him up quite a bit on the pre-stage process/launch/shift points/etc.

He's gone a best of 7.64 at 93 mph now w/that setup, and the EBM has ran a best of 7.98 IIRC.
That is a fast EB brotha. Keep it up:ford:

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB

so safe to say as it has been said driver mod is the best mod anyone can do i bet you would have beaten him even in stock form
Sponsored