Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
Yes that's right. I found 0 similar ride to original setup as far as firmness, but much better grip, turn in, corner exit adhesion etc.

12 would be for a really nicely surfaced race track, when you are at the limit the whole time.
Where is the knob located for the rear coilover ?
I tried to find it without removing the wheel but I cannot see it from below.

The front is easily accessible :)
Sponsored

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
phil545 I looked at the instruction manual then looked at the spring housing and disregarded the manual, I pushed the pedal all the way to the floor as I could with one hand then with the other hand gently worked the bottom of the spring holder away from the pedal on the lower pin. Came right out without having to compress the spring. Then just put the new spring in the assembly and put it back in. Easy as

GrabbberAussie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang
Carbon steering wheel on

Been making changes for 2 months now, this one is one of my favourites as I get to touch and see it all the time. Second favourite are the wheels :)

Anyways - thanks to Tim [MENTION=25687]Beith Performance Parts[/MENTION] - quality, look and feel of this wheel is amazing.
SteeringWheel.jpg

SteeringWheel2.jpg

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
Where is the knob located for the rear coilover ?
I tried to find it without removing the wheel but I cannot see it from below.

The front is easily accessible :)
Yes the front is accessible if you turn your wheels all the way one direction, but the rear is only accessible when you jack it up. It is on the opposite side to the fronts so you need to pay attention to which way your dialing it. From memory it was on top and the front ones are adjusted on the bottom, but the knobs are identical. You should be able to feel and hear each change from 0 to 12, it sort of clicks over. Worth doing & if you don't have a jack you can buy one from Auto shops for around $100.

Cheers

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Fitted this today, When ordered it was supposed to fit 2006-2017 but didn't. Was given the option for a full refund but figured I can make new mounts over the weekend and still use the strut brace (the place I bought it of has kindly offered me discounts better than any competitor on whiteline products because of the stuff up, so ill take them up on that). So I made new mounts from 100mm x 6mm plate. 2pk them and on they went. Even still has enough room for a supercharger perhaps ;) and enough clearance on top of the strut tower brace between it and the bonnet liner.

34730327213_c5273e6c9b_b.jpg

35500944006_c3695391c1_b.jpg

Sponsored

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Very nice steering wheels by the way GrabberAussie

Pagey

PonyGP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/Black roof
Crap weather in Melbourne today so I had an install day.

1. Redline hood struts
2. Black MMD by Foose read spoiler
3. Black fender badges
4. Brushed alum speaker covers
5. Brushed alum air vents
6. Red GT350 starter button

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
OBD MX showed up today from amazon so got straight to work.

Line Lock Enable
Disable Bitch strap alarm
Disable DRL
Enable Fog lights w/ Highbeam
Enable Courtesy wipe
Change 12v timeout from 4500 to 360
Disable Double Honk

Piece of cake to do since the bulk of the functionality is built into forscan now so its just click on the item you want and hit enable/disable rather then manually setting each hex value.

Happy to allow access to anyone in the newcastle area on weekends, i wont do it for you but i will give you access to both the forscan software + laptop + OBD MX and guide you through the process.

aka Linelock

FsxSkIf.jpg

Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Emptied the UPR catchcan after 800km (still in run in mode). About a teaspoon of oil in the bottom.
I checked mine today too, with about the same kms. About 10-20mL of black oil - glad it's not in the manifold. I'd be interested to know the range of volumes people are getting as I was surprised how much was in there

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I checked mine today too, with about the same kms. About 10-20mL of black oil - glad it's not in the manifold. I'd be interested to know the range of volumes people are getting as I was surprised how much was in there
Mine seems to be a fairly consistent 10ml per 1000 miles:)

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
When my car was delivered there was a rip in the drivers seat upholstery. Assured they would order a new one - rang today (6 weeks later) and no record of it having been ordered! I'm not surprised in the slightest (which is why I rang - thought this would happen).

Also got the wonky glovebox to deal with - they want to 'have a look at it' first, which almost certainly means another trip once they realise it needs replacing rather than adjusting.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Mine seems to be a fairly consistent 10ml per 1000 miles:)
I just clocked 15000 km and retrieved about 180ml from the catch can so far.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Well I have been busy doing quite a few bling blings to Gloria these past few months. Added a cf surround to the entertainment screen, added some side stripes which I had custom made with a '50 Years' detail, some nice hinge covers for the door strikes and hinges to tidy that up from plain factory bolts showing, air vent pony brushed steel decals, fog light bling bling surrounds, little cups inside the door handles to pop a mobile or anything into . . . more on the way cf wise. Found the webpage cartrimhome.com to be very good for tidy up stuff at very low prices. Oh and the Roush axle back exhaust best mod so far.
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1882.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_2044.JPG
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Sponsored