Sponsored

A funny on Camaro6...

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Haha forgot this was BK we were talking about. Damn and I thought their 1.99 10 piece chicken nugget deal was awesome!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You don't think a little kid could mistake a Camaro for another car? :crazy:
Possible. I had a 40 something man come up to me on my last road trip at a gas station and say my new Audi was awesome and he was all exited because he hadn't seen one in the wild yet.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I can believe it happened for a few reasons.
1) He has a SS and they have all those extra sharp lines, similar style wise, at least to my eye as the Centenario.
2) It was a little idiot kid in BURGER KING. I prefer McD's and look down upon anyone eating at BK
3) The Camero SS is "good" looking in the way that from the factory it looks somewhat modded.
4) The blue is nice, and I'd say "exotic" per-say as would a yellow,blue,orange, or red mustang would be.
5) The dude took his "lady" for a dinner date a BK...Obviously not the classiest town in Canada, so probably the nicest car in the town ;)

Hmmm I must disagree I always had BK up a peg because you could get a paper crown. I would feel like the biggest B0$$ in a 6th gen SS 1LE with the king's crown from BK on my head. King of the streets. King of retail sales. :amen::amen::amen::amen:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Possible. I had a 40 something man come up to me on my last road trip at a gas station and say my new Audi was awesome and he was all exited because he hadn't seen one in the wild yet.
As a person completely obsessed with cars, I'm continually surprised by non-car people and how different their perceptions of cars are from mine.

For instance: I had a co-worker come up to me and tell me that he thought that the new Camaro looked quite good, especially from the rear because the new design Camaro rear pretty much looks the same as the current design Mustang's rear. He was completely serious, too. There's no way he was giving me a hard time based on how he said it.

I couldn't even think of what to say. I'm sure the expression on my face must have been one of the most priceless WTF looks ever. I ended up just nodding and working really hard not to roll my eyes.

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Had a kid (maybe 5 yo) confuse a Ferrari for a mustang while I was at lunch the other day. Kid was pointing at the horse emblem asking his dad if the car was a mustang. I had a chuckle.
Sponsored