Sponsored

COTUS - Does it work for other Ford products? Focus?

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
So my little sister has a new Focus on order. Dealer provided her with the VIN and I figured I'd introduce her to COTUS to track the process. Unfortunately I get the following error message when using her VIN:
"A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."

I used COTUS back in 2014 when my Mustang was being built and it worked great. Anyone know if it's supposed to work with a 2017 Focus order?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Any help from Ford reps available? I have the VIN...

Order placed a month ago with nothing on Cotus.

MustangGT40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Focus Coupe
Ask for the dealers code and get the original order# and search by your last name and see if that yields results. Might have a bad VIN.

OP
OP

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Dealer came through with more details, build date is set as July 24th. Since she ordered it in May this isn't going to work. Why take delivery in mid to late August when a redesigned model is coming in the fall.

MustangGT40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Focus Coupe
Dealer came through with more details, build date is set as July 24th. Since she ordered it in May this isn't going to work. Why take delivery in mid to late August when a redesigned model is coming in the fall.
Way better incentives!
Sponsored