Supercharger Questions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Hello,

First off I need to say that I am no Car expert by any means. I just love mustangs and to be more specific I love my mustang. So I apologize if any of my statements or questions seem ignorant.

I have had some minor mods to my car done and I am now in the market to supercharge. However, I do not know what I am looking for.

My question/information I am looking for is. What Supercharger kit would anyone recommend that is quality and wont break the bank?? I do not race or drive crazy, I just love upgrading my car; and the sound/power that comes with is. In general I just enjoy having a nice car and showing if off.

Also is buying a kit used a bad idea? or I also read that ordering parts separately is much cheaper?

Car: 2014 Mustang GT 5.0

Current mods:
- Kooks headers
- off road X-pipe
- ford flash programmer with custom tune
- magnaflow muffler

any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Whipple seems to be the most popular superchargers for the Coyote.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yeah, Whipple's are real good, VMP's, Roush/Ford Racing, all good quality and reliable. But for as far as "not breaking the bank", a centrifugal supercharger from ProCharger, Vortech, or Paxton and installing it yourself, will save you quite a few bucks. Those are all good quality units as well, none of them are junk. A vendor on the site, @TeamBeefcake usually has some pretty good deals with their specials. @LivernoisMotorsports has some good deals also, as well as [MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION]. You can literally flip a coin with all of those superchargers and whatever you pick, you can't go wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited: