Sponsored

Seat Color Options

Sekhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet SS
Hello all,

So I was wondering if there was a way to get a lightning blue premium mustang with a red interior rather than black? I talked to the ford reps at the auto show and asked if you can get a different colored seat for lightning blue and he said yes but if I try to build my car on the ford website it doesnt let me pick a different color for seat unless i change the exterior color to black.

Thanks
Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Hello all,

So I was wondering if there was a way to get a lightning blue premium mustang with a red interior rather than black? I talked to the ford reps at the auto show and asked if you can get a different colored seat for lightning blue and he said yes but if I try to build my car on the ford website it doesnt let me pick a different color for seat unless i change the exterior color to black.

Thanks
If Ford allows it then it would be done on the dealer level when they place the order.

OP
OP

Sekhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet SS
So it all depends upon the dealer?

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I do think you have more options with the dealer. When I told my dealer what I wanted, they asked me if I wanted the spoiler. I told them the Perf Pack deletes the spoiler and he told me that they can order it with or without. I went without anyways but thought it was interesting to find I had a choice.

OP
OP

Sekhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet SS
Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup:. I thought you can only order the car the way it shows up on the "build your car" website

Sponsored

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
I do think you have more options with the dealer. When I told my dealer what I wanted, they asked me if I wanted the spoiler. I told them the Perf Pack deletes the spoiler and he told me that they can order it with or without. I went without anyways but thought it was interesting to find I had a choice.
this is very interesting. I'd love to get a PP with a different set of rims lol.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
You don't- sorry.
Most dealers do not have a clue and think they can order X when they can't.
They also want the sale...thus if you really wanted the performance pack with the spoiler they would have simply ordered a spoiler (through parts) and installed it themselves before delivery.
Sponsored