Northern Virginia Members

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
Yeah, you never know when the Va State Police, WMTA Police, Fairfax county, Loudoun County etc are going to f'up your day.

BTW...anyone interested in a great deal on a winter wheel/tire setup? I'm moving out if the area and won't need them anymore.
Moving out of the area huh? Lucky... tired of this bi polar weather. I just ordered my summer tires
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Did some work for @Stripler doing a full suspension kit along with BMR/Steeda rear cradle lockouts and LCA spherical bearings. Shot a few photos after the road test to make sure it looked as well as it drove.

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Moving out of the area huh? Lucky... tired of this bi polar weather. I just ordered my summer tires
We'll I'm moving to Denver. Lots of bi-polar weather, but Colorado is awesome so I'll take it!

I was going to sell the Mustang but have decided that would have been a horrible decision so I'm keeping it.

:headbang:

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I'm Ashburn. You lookin for some fraaands? :cheers:

Where do you take your car for work/upgrades or do you do everything yourself? If you need any help with mods you can check out my shop, RPM Autohaus in Gainesville.

Sponsored

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP

triggered

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
No
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Race Red
Where do you take your car for work/upgrades or do you do everything yourself? If you need any help with mods you can check out my shop, RPM Autohaus in Gainesville.
Grim, it's your boy Deadpool. New account cause my ride didn't like a recent mod. He jacked my car up and put me in limp mode.

LOL hope you can read between the lines there.

RitzGT

Serial Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6sp
If anyone local is looking for a bone stock GT for Grim to mod for them, hit me up. I'll be either selling or trading mine in a couple of weeks when my new ride shows up.

2015 Guard GT w/6sp manual (totally base with zero options)
30k miles
Replaced rubber @ 21k with Continental Extreme Contact DSW06 255/45/18

Best,

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Grim, it's your boy Deadpool. New account cause my ride didn't like a recent mod. He jacked my car up and put me in limp mode.

LOL hope you can read between the lines there.

Derp! Give me a shout if you need a hand.

Sponsored

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Question for yous peeps: Does anyone want (yes, want) BMR motor mounts or a Stiffler driveshaft safety loop? I've tried to sell them with no luck and now they're just sitting around the garage. Only catch is that you have to come to Manassas to get them. The loop was only test fit and the motor mounts weren't used for very long at all.

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Question for yous peeps: Does anyone want (yes, want) BMR motor mounts or a Stiffler driveshaft safety loop? I've tried to sell them with no luck and now they're just sitting around the garage. Only catch is that you have to come to Manassas to get them. The loop was only test fit and the motor mounts weren't used for very long at all.

For whomever buys(or takes) these and you need help installing them give me a shout! :ford:

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Meant to add that!

Have you been by the shop lately? I'll be here tomorrow and a Shelby member will be by for me to inspect the exhaust I helped install a few weeks ago.

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Unfortunately not. I drove by on my way to someplace else a few weeks ago, but that's it. I do 95% of my own work, so unless I need an alignment or tires mounted and balanced, I won't be a regular.

Also, I STILL don't have my car back! There were some issues getting a part from Ford, but I guess it's all worked out now. This accident happened three months ago!
Sponsored