• Black

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Well, looks like I found a dealer to order an "R" with, so I'm taking the next step.. now comes the hard part, which color combo and whether to do stripes. I think Stripes are a necessity on a Shelby, but not dead set on it.

I love Lightning Blue/White stripes, and am considering that as I love it.. but, again, I'm open minded.

I saw a Race Red w/o stripes the other day (R) and I thought it looked great!

So, I am offering up a poll on to what color you guys think I should order.

Let's see how this goes! :D
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Ha! Nice first two choices there.

My first order before was a LB R but with black OTTS and painted black roof....while my recent acquisition is that RR R sans stripes. Can't get factory stripe options on either RR-R's anyway whether Ruby Red or Race Red.

I think a LB R with white stripes would look sharp but I won't vote just yet though until the MY2018 GT350 Configurator is up & running with all the colors. Need to build & play with it...

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
I think it depends on whether you're trading your 350 in on the R or will keep both cars.

If you're trading it in and want to stick with blue, then I'd say Kona Blue with white stripes. It will be more a more unique color.

But if you're keeping both cars I'd choose something very different - like Orange Fury with Black stripes.

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
You can choose any color your like, as long as it's black :D :headbang:

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Orange Fury would give you choices, albeit the difficult choice of black stripes or white stripes, either would look great on that color IMHO.

OP
OP
96cobra

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Put my deposit down today!! Of course I have not picked out my options and my dealer has warned me that it could take a year to receive my 2018 R.

I will be selling my GT350 and getting a Raptor for my daily driver, and will be using the R for nights/weekends. So, that being said, color is so very tough for me to pick out as I love most of them.

I have to admit that I like the orange also, I just don't know if I want it on my car? lol. You know, I've never considered myself an orange car guy but having a one year only color R may be kind of cool and unique?

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
You will pay/own/drive/admire.....pick what you want not somebody else. If you're ever asked why you picked this color, will you answer it's the one most people would pick? Good luck

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Put my deposit down today!! Of course I have not picked out my options and my dealer has warned me that it could take a year to receive my 2018 R.

I will be selling my GT350 and getting a Raptor for my daily driver, and will be using the R for nights/weekends. So, that being said, color is so very tough for me to pick out as I love most of them.

I have to admit that I like the orange also, I just don't know if I want it on my car? lol. You know, I've never considered myself an orange car guy but having a one year only color R may be kind of cool and unique?
I am also ordering an R with my dealer but they wont take my money quite yet.

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
I'd go with a 2018 color, due to rarity. Stripes and black top... Would be great to have a 1 of 1 optioned car....

Lead foot and Orange are my choices, black is awesome but with crappy paint quality and sport cups, you'll get sandblasted unless you PPF your entire car.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Wow, very little love for oxford white these days?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Wonder if they will build an orange R for 18 as they didn't make the 16 orange in the R.
I'd do same color over again. Next would probably be Kona or Lighting blue then Yellow then the others.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Wonder if they will build an orange R for 18 as they didn't make the 16 orange in the R.
I'd do same color over again. Next would probably be Kona or Lighting blue then Yellow then the others.
Judging by this poll you will most likely see an Orange Fury R. I was skeptical at first about Lead Foot but have since decided it will be my color of choice with a black roof sans stripes for my R order.
Sponsored