New to the forum

davew5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Dave and I recently picked up a magnetic metallic 2017 GT premium with the performance pack. Hopefully there will be some meets or cruises that I can attend. Does anyone know of a Mustang club north of the Boston area?
Sponsored

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
Welcome Dave. Great color. Any plans for the car?

OP
OP
davew5.0

davew5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I have an MBRP cat back and an MMD V series spoiler so far. I'll probably do a few more bolt on's for now but I can see a supercharger in the future.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Welcome to the club Dave. :cheers: Not sure about a club but as far as meets there is the Bass Pro Shop at Gillette Stadium on every other Thursday. Not sure when it starts up again but it usually starts up in April at some point. Out my way there is the Kimball Farm meet every Friday in Lancaster Ma. That starts in May.

OP
OP
davew5.0

davew5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info. I may be able to make it to the Kimball Farm meets when it starts up again.

Sponsored

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Dave and I recently picked up a magnetic metallic 2017 GT premium with the performance pack. Hopefully there will be some meets or cruises that I can attend. Does anyone know of a Mustang club north of the Boston area?
Welcome!

As far as a mustang club in Boston I'm not sure, but in Central MA Worcester area you have http://www.mccne.com/

angermgmt14 mentioned the Bass Pro shops at Gillette, that's one I plan on heading to a few times this year. I heard it was pretty good and I saw a couple youtube videos and it looks like they get a good turnout.

OP
OP
davew5.0

davew5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I'll have to check out those videos on YouTube. I may try to get to a few if it looks good. Foxboro is probably an hour away from me. Do any of you guys ever run your cars at New England drag way street nights? I haven't been there in a few years but I'm looking forward to going when it opens.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
there is a Mustangs of Mass car club (MOM) for short they have a facebook page and a web site the members are from all over Mass and even a few out of NH , its a great club you should check them out, Yes I am a member of the club I joined in 2015 right after I picked up my mustang in sept and I had not been part of a club before

OP
OP
davew5.0

davew5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I did check out their website last night and was thinking of joining. Do you sign up online or do I need to contact them?

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
I did check out their website last night and was thinking of joining. Do you sign up online or do I need to contact them?
If you go to their Facebook page you can talk to Larry the VP and tell him you are thinking of joining , he will give you a one week pass to the facebook page and you can talk to the members and see what the club is like , then you can join if you like, they are a dues club but they do run club events that members do not have to pay for as that is what the dues are for none of the BOD take any money its all for the club and charity events they have.

When you talk to Larry you can tell him that I sent you to him my member number is MOM 379 , let me know if you have any other questions , they talk paypal and visa for dues

Sponsored

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
Mustangs of Mass is the only club I have seen, but not sure what events they have around Boston. I don't use facebook so I haven't looked into them much

Thinking of taking her out out finally this weekend now that the roads are looking better after all this rain! Sunday is looking great

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Mustangs of Mass is the only club I have seen, but not sure what events they have around Boston. I don't use facebook so I haven't looked into them much

Thinking of taking her out out finally this weekend now that the roads are looking better after all this rain! Sunday is looking great
http://www.mustangsofmassachusetts.com/ [MENTION=29269]CompOface[/MENTION] if you PM me with your private email address I can ask the VP to reach out to you to answer your questions as to what might be going on near you I would also need you first name at least to give to him.

Here is their website if you want to check that out
Sponsored