NE Spotted thread, all S550's!

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
here is yoyr request

where do I join said club? hopefully not Facebook
They have a private facebook page for members once you join there web address is http://www.mustangsofmassachusetts.com/

If you go to the facebook page and send a msg to Larry Chiodi and tell him Mark Bento MOM number 0379 told you about the club and you are thinking of joining he will give you a weeks access to the page to check out some of the things we do. after that you need to be a member to have access to the private page

Let me know what you think

Mark
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
What does the club provide for you for the $50 required membership fee?
You get a windshield decal for the car, 2 MOM decals, and the MOM banner
50 is just for the new members after that it drops to 30

access to club private facebook page and all the club members that are always will to help out other members, if you contact Larry on the facebook page tell him you are thinking of joining he can set you up with a week free access to the page and you can see what the club is like. there are a few meets coming up in sept. I can show you pictures of the decals and banner if you give me an email address

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
Spotted a magnetic gt on 95 north right before the 93 junction. I rode with you in my DIB for about a minute before I had to take the 93 north exit. Saturday night about 11:30pm.

Sponsored

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
Spotted a white GT California special getting on 495 northbound at exit 54 in Haverhill on Saturday at about 5:40ish pm. He must've been going about 90- 95ish then got off at the Amesbury exit.

CarterRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Black GT PP in Nashua at Shell right off Rt 3...tried to beep but looked like you were inside.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Black GT PP in Nashua at Shell right off Rt 3...tried to beep but looked like you were inside.
Oh wow, I check this thread everyonce in a while never really expecting much, but glad to see someone else is around. That was me getting some grub and high quality petrol.

CarterRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Oh wow, I check this thread everyonce in a while never really expecting much, but glad to see someone else is around. That was me getting some grub and high quality petrol.
Nice, just picked up my car in November so once these salty roads and winter tires disappear hoping to see some cruises and what not.

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Spotted a Blue GT350 RT 32 Palmer (couple of times) driving in snow with salty roads, must be his winter beater..

Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Spotted a Blue GT350 RT 32 Palmer (couple of times) driving in snow with salty roads, must be his winter beater..
I keep seeing a black/blue stripes GT350 in Sturbridge, its dirty as hell and clearly driven in the winter as well. I don't know if I could bring myself to do it, if I could afford a GT350 I could get a $2500 Subaru for the winter too.

scott6809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
I keep seeing a black/blue stripes GT350 in Sturbridge, its dirty as hell and clearly driven in the winter as well. I don't know if I could bring myself to do it, if I could afford a GT350 I could get a $2500 Subaru for the winter too.
Yeah the guy I see is usually heading toward West Warren. I also see a nice Blue GT at the hotel on the Brimfield Sturbridge line in Brimfield. The last hotel heading east on RT 20 before speed drops to 35 single lane going into Sturbridge... I think its Econo Lodge.. I assume the person works there, because its there every morning (in the summer) as I'm heading to work..

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I've spotted a couple 350s around here. But, they all seem to be 100% stock and not willing to play :lol:

CarterRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I got spotted by an aircraft yesterday :frusty::frusty:. Be careful out there as more speed traps will be popping up with the weather (hopefully) warming up.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I've spotted a couple 350s around here. But, they all seem to be 100% stock and not willing to play :lol:
Because RACECAR! :lol: They don't realize you only look fast, It's not like your Whippled. :ninja: :bolt:
Sponsored