LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Originally stated as backorder until September FP has discontinued this item with this notification today.

We regret to advise that we will no longer be able to offer: M-16600-M 2015-2016 Mustang Deck Lid Trim Panel

Rationale:
A change in the production process now results in a dimple in the center of the part.

The dimple is not an issue for Mustang production because it is covered by a GT or Pony badge.

The dimple would be considered a cosmetic defect by FPP customers in the manner of the part has been marketed/sold.

We have investigated the potential of continuing to procure the panel without the dimple but have been unsuccessful.

Should anyone have one on backorder with us please let me know and we will provide a full refund immediately.

Thank you,
Benny
Sponsored

1bad_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6
Hey wassup man give me a text 8329353116 I want to buy some cyclones badges from you can you please get in contact with me

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I guess you can forget my PM :( :brokenheart:

I can live with a dimple since I want to cover it with my own badge.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hey wassup man give me a text 8329353116 I want to buy some cyclones badges from you can you please get in contact with me
Hey bud, you need to contact [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] as he was manufacturing these. We were selling the blank decklids but they have since been discontinued.

I guess you can forget my PM :( :brokenheart:

I can live with a dimple since I want to cover it with my own badge.
Yeah I am sorry man I wish we could get em even with dimples but there all gone.

-Benny

Sponsored

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
LMR had them last week for $150 shipped. Best price I could find through a reputable vendor.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Well crap. I may just have to paint my GT emblem black now and put the howler badge on the grille. I wanted full badgeless grilles.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I wouldn't give up yet. Ford Racing might be looking for another vendor. Sending them emails requesting them to bring it back WILL help. Same thing occurred a few years back when they ran out of the FR500 steering wheels for the SN95's. They got enough emails to produce another run of them.

You could take a chance and Google search the part. I found several through vendors I have never heard of. Since I wanted it for Mustang Week, LMR filled the order and had it to me in two days.

Sponsored

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
I honestly couldn't even see the dimple in the panel that I got. I had to take it outside and tilt it at various angles and really really look hard to find it. I don't get it, I mean if they are all like that I can live with it. It's not like it's soo obtrusive and unsightly that it would warrant me throwing a fit and sending it back. I'm all about perfection but there are some compromises in being able to reach what my goal of perfection is. I hope they bring it back because it's really an awesome piece. Really cleans up the back.

BryanStorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performace Package ecoboost
Cj for the win

You can get the blank decklid panels from Cj pony parts, I just received mine today in perfect condition no dimples, no scratches ; pure black and glossy:headbang: