SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mine came in the other day, just got them mounted and balanced. They look fantastic...definitely need a 5mm spacer all around (luckily i picked a set up).

19x10/19x11 gloss graphite. 275/35 and 305/35 MPSS tires mounted.

GT350 caps fit fine in the rear...they don't fit on completely as-is in the front. Spacer is definitely needed to clear the dust cap on the front.

Packaging could definitely be better. Mine didn't dent, but there was a small gouge in the finish on the backside of one of the rears. Definitely not noticeable but it should't happen.

Pics incoming in a bit.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Mine came in the other day, just got them mounted and balanced. They look fantastic...definitely need a 5mm spacer all around (luckily i picked a set up).

19x10/19x11 gloss graphite. 275/35 and 305/35 MPSS tires mounted.

GT350 caps fit fine in the rear...they don't fit on completely as-is in the front. Spacer is definitely needed to clear the dust cap on the front.

Packaging could definitely be better. Mine didn't dent, but there was a small gouge in the finish on the backside of one of the rears. Definitely not noticeable but it should't happen.

Pics incoming in a bit.
I used the OEM GT350 center caps and they fit fine on the front. See post 417 for a photo. Also, I have the same setup and tires and no issues not using spacers.

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I used the OEM GT350 center caps and they fit fine on the front. See post 417 for a photo. Also, I have the same setup and tires and no issues not using spacers.
I actually ordered the same caps from the same vendor. Fronts didn't snap in all the way due to the dust cap. There was still a couple mm sticking out without snapping in.

Sponsored

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
keltymd
I've got the same setup on my Magnetic GT.

I also wear the punisher logo shirts/sweatshirts:headbang:

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I actually ordered the same caps from the same vendor. Fronts didn't snap in all the way due to the dust cap. There was still a couple mm sticking out without snapping in.
Wow, super bummed. I really didn't mean to mislead anyone with my post to buy something that they wouldn't be satisfied with. Not sure why the difference as both PP 2015's. Only thing I can think of is maybe Ford used dust caps from different vendors at some point during the model year?

On mine, I easily rotated the cap for the picture I took with the wheels already on just so the logo would be straight. There was no friction and they are flush.

Not sure, but I thought I saw a post somewhere about the caps being able to be seated a little further in by tapping them in, but I could be wrong.

Again, super sorry for that happening.

sloppymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
moarhorsepower- Did you need the spacer on the front only for the center cap? I have never seen clearance issues with the struts on a 275\35. Also curious why you need the spacer on the rear unless you were trying to match the effective offset of the front.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
nice...I love the color of the wheels...The Ford TPMS sensors are supposed to set automatically...how is it done?
Just put the wheels on with the sensors and drive the car.

Sponsored

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Wow, super bummed. I really didn't mean to mislead anyone with my post to buy something that they wouldn't be satisfied with. Not sure why the difference as both PP 2015's. Only thing I can think of is maybe Ford used dust caps from different vendors at some point during the model year?

On mine, I easily rotated the cap for the picture I took with the wheels already on just so the logo would be straight. There was no friction and they are flush.

Not sure, but I thought I saw a post somewhere about the caps being able to be seated a little further in by tapping them in, but I could be wrong.

Again, super sorry for that happening.
Dude...don't worry about it. I bought spacers thinking that it still may be an issue.

moarhorsepower- Did you need the spacer on the front only for the center cap? I have never seen clearance issues with the struts on a 275\35. Also curious why you need the spacer on the rear unless you were trying to match the effective offset of the front.
Spacers are to clear the dust cap, not the strut. The offset is enough to clear the struts.

Exactly. Though there is a method to manually sync the sensors in another post somewhere.

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
Just as an fyi, on my '16 GT PP I went with the 19x10 and 19x11 with 285's up front and 305's out back. I also have the FPP lowering kit, and it looks fantastic. I went to get an alignment yesterday at the local race shop who does phenomenal work and the only place I trust my cars to. When he got it on the rack he said the alignment was pretty good and didnt seem to need much after all that work. He did tweak it a little to center some of the readings but they were all already in spec. So the bottom line is, with the lowering kit and this wheel upgrade you may not need a new alignment.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
How do you know when they're synced?...is there a beep or an indicator that flashes on the dash?

If possible, can you provide another side shot that isn't cropped?...it would make a great wallpaper...thanx

sloppymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just as an fyi, on my '16 GT PP I went with the 19x10 and 19x11 with 285's up front and 305's out back. I also have the FPP lowering kit, and it looks fantastic. I went to get an alignment yesterday at the local race shop who does phenomenal work and the only place I trust my cars to. When he got it on the rack he said the alignment was pretty good and didnt seem to need much after all that work. He did tweak it a little to center some of the readings but they were all already in spec. So the bottom line is, with the lowering kit and this wheel upgrade you may not need a new alignment.
Did you go with the wheel/tire kit with the Nitto 555 G2s?
Sponsored