Sponsored

Solo Performance 2015 Mustang GT Street Race XV 3" Catback Exhaust Kit

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
I appreciate you guys offering a group buy, however, some of the systems haven't even been available to hear yet. I think a lot more would order if you had videos available of all the different configurations.
Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium

OMG.......I love the sound/tone of these! They seem to hold their low muscle car tone throughout the RPM range which is the first I've heard that can do this without getting tinny, raspy, or high-pitched through the higher RPM's and that includes the Borlas, and Corsa's!

Wow!!!!! I NEED these!!!!!

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi..., "I appreciate you guys offering a group buy, however, some of the systems haven't even been available to hear yet. I think a lot more would order if you had videos available of all the different configurations." ... We agree completely with that statement. The muffler that's used in our Mach and Mach-Thunder offerings were a specific design made for the 2015 Mustang GT. Tooling had to be purchased etc. to make these muffllers which pushed back their release date. Mufflers are now in stock with product made and the video's are almost complete. We hope to formally release these other kits within the next two weeks, with any luck it will be next week sometime. We spent lots of time with the R&D on this car to get it right and can't wait to get the formal offering out to you guys.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Hi..., "I appreciate you guys offering a group buy, however, some of the systems haven't even been available to hear yet. I think a lot more would order if you had videos available of all the different configurations." ... We agree completely with that statement. The muffler that's used in our Mach and Mach-Thunder offerings were a specific design made for the 2015 Mustang GT. Tooling had to be purchased etc. to make these muffllers which pushed back their release date. Mufflers are now in stock with product made and the video's are almost complete. We hope to formally release these other kits within the next two weeks, with any luck it will be next week sometime. We spent lots of time with the R&D on this car to get it right and can't wait to get the formal offering out to you guys.
So the Mach-Thunder (slightly less-aggressive) kit and the mach (touring/sport) kits will be available soon? Cause I am definitely interested in the Mach-Thunder kit with a price point like this one, I'm just sure I'd get evicted with this (zero-muffler) kit lol.

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium

Since the Mach and Mach Thunder are late in release and the group buy ends Nov 15th, any chance to extend that timeframe of deadline for us on the fence about the loudness offerings????

I love the Street Race sound but would like to hear the other offerings on an s550 before I drop the coin on the system.

:cheers:

Sponsored

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Since the Mach and Mach Thunder are late in release and the group buy ends Nov 15th, any chance to extend that timeframe of deadline for us on the fence about the loudness offerings????

I love the Street Race sound but would like to hear the other offerings on an s550 before I drop the coin on the system.

+1

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Wow, that sounds very nice. If I didn't already have a full catback (Borla Stype), I'd totally buy your setup... especially at that price!

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So the Mach-Thunder (slightly less-aggressive) kit and the mach (touring/sport) kits will be available soon? Cause I am definitely interested in the Mach-Thunder kit with a price point like this one, I'm just sure I'd get evicted with this (zero-muffler) kit lol.

We are in the video process now with the Mach and Mach-Thunder. They will be released separately and have their own group buys:)

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
WOW........that is the best exhaust I have heard for a GT (at least for the sound that I would want)..........makes me want to go outside and kick my v6, tell it I dont love it anymore

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Hi, can you tell me a little bit about how it compares against MBRP's street cat-back? I love the sound and it seems like the aggressiveness continues thru high rpm. My only gripe with MBRP is that it doesn't sound aggressive at higher rpm. I was going to order Corsa since corsa is loud but louder at higher rpm which is what I'm looking for.

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi, can you tell me a little bit about how it compares against MBRP's street cat-back? I love the sound and it seems like the aggressiveness continues thru high rpm. My only gripe with MBRP is that it doesn't sound aggressive at higher rpm. I was going to order Corsa since corsa is loud but louder at higher rpm which is what I'm looking for.
To be honest, I have not heard the MBRP. I couldn't give you an honest answer. I can tell you that our exhaust note carries through the entire RPM band, while the J pipes handle any drone. The most throttle you give it, the louder it gets:)

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
That sounds amazing. It sounds like it has long tubes with no cats haha. I could only imagine how it would sound if it did...Borderline too loud? I personally didn't think I would ever say that bc the louder the better until I heard my friends GTO with long tubes, high flows but NO mufflers or resonators. It's actually obnoxious haha.

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
We should be releasing the other two kits soon, and we will extend this group buy a bit when they are released to give people an idea of the difference. If you know you want loud, this is the kit to go with.
Sponsored