SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Mine graphite wheels arrived with three of the four dented. There's very little to no protection in the boxes other than cardboard for the faces and sheets of soft foam for the lips. Me thinks a combination of not enough protection and UPS did mine in. I'm hopeful that I can get a replacement set.
jhvku7nxie5u3pc0y9ce.jpg

Currently trying to send them back, I hope this works out.
Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
The above post might convince me to pay the extra for MRR wheels if the packaging is better. Wow, @K-Roll32 that is some very weak packaging...that offers nearly zero protection...sorry about that man.

topher_csr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
I think if i go with these i will probably get the wheel/tire combo so hopefully that will help protect them a bit more. that blows about the dents though. such good looking wheels.

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
My SVE wheel tire combo arrived flawless they put the wheel boxes in with foam behind that to protect the face.

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMR will do you right it's just the hassle of sending them back . I'd be bummed out too.

Sponsored

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
The above post might convince me to pay the extra for MRR wheels if the packaging is better. Wow, @K-Roll32 that is some very weak packaging...that offers nearly zero protection...sorry about that man.
I'm returning the three damaged wheels and getting three new ones once UPS picks them up. I still believe that these wheels will be fine once the new ones come in. The packaging was subpar by my standards with not enough cushioning and protection. It only had cardboard for the face and sheets of foam on the sides. Had they been mounted on tires this probably wouldn't have happened. They really need more cushioning with styrofoam at least.

The one I'm keeping looks perfect.

Hopefully the new ones come better protected.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
That does suck. I got mine without tires and they all came in good shape. At least it sounds like they are trying to take care of you.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Had anyone went from GT performance pack rims to these ? If so what's your opinion? I am thinking of getting a set but I really like the performance pack rims but I know these are lighter and the one time I saw them in person I though pictures didn't do them any justice

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Had anyone went from GT performance pack rims to these ? If so what's your opinion? I am thinking of getting a set but I really like the performance pack rims but I know these are lighter and the one time I saw them in person I though(t) pictures didn't do them any justice
I'd say you answered your own question :shrug:

These are number one on my list for wheel options with MRR350 a very close second only because of price. In a way it doesn't matter as I would want the black ones for my ride and have to wait anyways (blessing since I don't have the funds for new wheels/tires, lol).

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had anyone went from GT performance pack rims to these ? If so what's your opinion? I am thinking of getting a set but I really like the performance pack rims but I know these are lighter and the one time I saw them in person I though pictures didn't do them any justice
I did and love my gloss grapite SVE wheels and Nitto g2s . Love the looks fills the wheel wells better, brake dust is not as noticeable as with a black wheel , way easier to clean , weigh less , rides n handles soooo much better . NO REGRETS !

Sponsored

SWETRID

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special
Anyone run 285/35/20 on these wheels? The Firestone Indy 500 are on backorder for the 275/35/20 and that is the tire I really want.

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm curious how much these can be spaced out to sit flush or as close as possible. Offsets are +40 for 10", +50 for the 11".

Box says flow formed...are they really? I can't believe they are for the price.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Has anyone here experienced a harsher ride coming from 18 stock to the 20s?

I made another thread about my problem, but basically i heard a loud pop or bang a day ago while i was stopped for a good 3 seconds. Wasn't revving, and no suspension mods. Have had these new 20s on for at least 4-6 weeks.

I looked and couldn't see anything, but for the most part, i wouldn't know what to look for.

Now not sure if all in my head, but on any bumpy road, i feel like 10x more than usual. Going to get it checked at ford, but still wanted to ask as it's stressing me out.

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Has anyone here experienced a harsher ride coming from 18 stock to the 20s?

I made another thread about my problem, but basically i heard a loud pop or bang a day ago while i was stopped for a good 3 seconds. Wasn't revving, and no suspension mods. Have had these new 20s on for at least 4-6 weeks.

I looked and couldn't see anything, but for the most part, i wouldn't know what to look for.

Now not sure if all in my head, but on any bumpy road, i feel like 10x more than usual. Going to get it checked at ford, but still wanted to ask as it's stressing me out.
I would expect a rougher ride. You're losing a lot of sidewall going up 2 sizes. And if you switched to a more performance oriented tire, the sidewall would also be stiffer.

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
thought I would add my girl to the list. I went with the 19x10 19x11 staggered setup. Top is the new rubber 305 and the bottom is the 275s
20170426_215354081_iOS.jpg
20170426_220735846_iOS.jpg
20170426_215401952_iOS.jpg
Sponsored