North Carolina Roll Call!!!

mr_dutchy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Just pulled mine off the truck, picking up tomorrow morning. Looks like no sleep tonight!
Sponsored

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Bout time I find this thread. Couple from the Triad already here I see (Kernersville for me). Being that its late in the season, anyone have word on any cruise-ins or shows starting in the spring around the area? Would be nice to all get together and drop in a couple.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Mine is currently at Corsa Performance Exhaust as their R&D car. Should get it back some time around Thanksgiving.

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Mine is currently at Corsa Performance Exhaust as their R&D car. Should get it back some time around Thanksgiving.
You wouldn't happen to be able to swipe a few goodies on your way out would you? You know....as extended testing units?

Sponsored

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You wouldn't happen to be able to swipe a few goodies on your way out would you? You know....as extended testing units?
I'm planning on swiping an entire system for free for providing the car :headbang:

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Hola from Rocky Mount
How I missed this is beyond me... I live in Rocky Mount too! What part of town you from? I'm about five minutes north of the Wal-Mart off of 301BP.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How I missed this is beyond me... I live in Rocky Mount too! What part of town you from? I'm about five minutes north of the Wal-Mart off of 301BP.
I'm right off of Thomas Betts near I-64. We'll have to meet up at a car show some time. :ford:

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I'm right off of Thomas Betts near I-64. We'll have to meet up at a car show some time. :ford:
Shit, you're five minutes away! I cross Thomas betts on 48 (Gold Rock) to get to work every day. I work at the Kenworth dealer on HW 4 off of I-95, exit 145.

You know where Fenner road is?

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Actually I don't. I just moved here in April. I'm from Ohio. Moved here to work at Hospira.

Sponsored

Frederick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang Vert V6, 2007 Mustang V6
Harnett County here!

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Actually I don't. I just moved here in April. I'm from Ohio. Moved here to work at Hospira.
OK, Hospira is (again) five minutes down the road from where I work. You know how 301 splits off, right is 301 and left is Highway 4? Take that left at the split and you'll see a big Kenworth sign before you get to the interstate. That's where I work.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
OK, Hospira is (again) five minutes down the road from where I work. You know how 301 splits off, right is 301 and left is Highway 4? Take that left at the split and you'll see a big Kenworth sign before you get to the interstate. That's where I work.
Oh, and I moved to RM in May.
Nice! That's not far at all. We'll have to meet up for some car shows or racing or even just some beers sometime lol
Sponsored