Sponsored

Radar detectors worth it?/Recommendations?

ad23tzj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Waze is my number 1 defense. I've got business in Dallas and Austin so ever since I quit flying for distances less than 300 miles I'm driving up there all the time. Waze is nails on the way to Austin on I75 which is where I make most of my best time.
Waze is good but there are some false alerts as well. It's normal as the cops will probably move around and not be camped in the same position always. I'm in I35 mostly. And I think you meant I45? I actually googled for I75 since I am quite new to this state.
Sponsored

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
At first I put the center head up by the pony but some of of the consultants at RDF.org said a three head system fires in a particular sequence so they suggested I put them in line 24" apart which meant below the bumper

By the way, since your adding a third head to an existing system like I did. I found out you reset the factory settings after you plug in the third head so the CPU can inventory the location of each head and apply the program for the firing order.

Yeah, these ALPs are not exactly plug and play compared to the Li's. All this hassle to get protected against just one gun, the Stalker XLR. But TxDPS uses that exclusively so had to do it.
Perfect, that is exactly where I was thinking. Thank for the tip, I will make sure to reset it after install.
Sponsored