Sponsored

Kevin O'Keefe - AKA 'None

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Seller beware.....

So this guy buys some 1/4 window scoops I had up for sale in the Marketplace. He's on the fence about buying them from the beginning. Asks me 100 questions about them and then he tells me he doesn't want them. A few days later he commits to buying them, sends me the funds via Paypal, I box them up, insure them and send them on their way.

A few days later I get a dispute via Paypal on this transaction claiming they are damaged. He claimed that there were rough swirl marks in the finish that looked like they were from a buffer or something. I asked him to send me some pictures and he claimed that pictures wouldn't show the damage. This was my first indication that something wasn't right. If they were as damaged as he had claimed then photos certainly would show this. He then stopped communicating with me, so I escalated this withe Paypal. It seems like Paypal sides with the buyer from what I experienced and they instantly pulled the funds out of my account. Paypal then notifies me that they did side in his favor and that they instructed him to send the items back to me.

Well, he did, and I got them back yesterday and there is NOTHING wrong with them. Absolutley nothing.

Not sure about his username now........it shows as None, but I could have sworn it was something else prior.

Here is the guys name and address.

Kevin O'Keefe
3844 E Brandon Way
Doylestown, PA 18902

My biggest fear was that there was damage and that he had done it and then I would be stuck with damaged items, but this isn't the case. He obviously knew how Paypal would react to his claim and used this to his advantage to return something that there is nothing wrong with.

Now I'm out the original shipping cost and will need to relist these and hope someone else buys them.

:rant:

Rant over.....
Sponsored

Last edited: