Sponsored

HELLION BOOSTS THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL GT350!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I just saw this:
http://jalopnik.com/you-can-buy-a-twin-turbo-1200-hp-ford-mustang-for-only-1792027706

But for 3 grand less they could have put in a procharger and have a car with less power right?

Let me know when the fast list is dominated by procharged cars. I'll wait.
good luck paying for someone else to turn wrenches for you.

That "1200 hp" car cant push more than 800 at the crank without destroying half of the drivetrain.

for as many street outlaw class wins that procharged mustangs have, coupled with the fact that for all of that hellion money, you're still running stock manifolds... yeah...

and this "fast list" , i would like to see it. please share.

even discussing this with someone who doesn't own a gt350 that is a complete keyboard commando is super awesome.

Enjoy your trolling.
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Lol, you're helpless if you cannot find the fast list, every muscle car forum even vette and viper forums have them.

Love the keyboard commando comment, is your GT350 procharged? Running turbos? Looks like you're doing some key board commanding yourself.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Lol, you're helpless if you cannot find the fast list, every muscle car forum even vette and viper forums have them.

Love the keyboard commando comment, is your GT350 procharged? Running turbos? Looks like you're doing some key board commanding yourself.
No, I just drive mine.

the pair of TT vehicles that I own dont turn so good.

My gt350 has a procharger kit parked next to it in my garage. I just havent had the time to install it yet, as I'm performing some supporting mods with it.

come back to play once you've graduated from the cheap seats. :cheers:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
the 3 grand leftover from procharger over turbos creates $$$ to make it a non-stock motor.

There is a Houston area procharged 2015 that is also running a 200 shot that is a MONSTER. SHE is also a fantastic driver and has quite a few track kills against TT cars.

She destroyed me last year in my galaxie which is a TT408 sbf putting out right around 815 to the wheels ( small tire) on the tune that was in it at the time . I'm also about 100 lbs lighter than her in that car.
I'd love to see pics of your Galaxie.

Years ago I had a '66 2-door post set up to look like a factory lightweight with a 600+ HP 466" BBF....

ebdbDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I know turbos are much less parasitic however there is still a certain amount of back pressure created at the low RPM range prior to positive boost. This is one reason I would be more interested in the Boost Works kit that designed their own manifolds. Unless I missed it Helion just used the stock.
I believe the remote mount version of the Hellion setup reduces or eliminates that. maybe someone knows better than me, Im not an expert, but this is what ive read on remote and rear mount turbos.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.