Sponsored

Tunes

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Hey Fellas -

Any new tunes out? Or updated results? Seems that side of the business has been relatively quiet lately.

Any one particular tune worth it? Where I live best I can get is 93 octane, more frequently 91 though.

Going to start modding the R over the holidays a bit. Ordered the MGW shifter so far...and that is it haha.
Sponsored

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
I'm in the same boat you are and have been researching all day lol. I have been tuning on highly modified cars for quite a few years but it's strictly been with the FAST systems. It seems like the populars are ngauge, sctx4 and maybe hp tuners as of late.

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Your best bet is to get a custom tune from a reputable shop

OP
OP

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately I don't have that option here in Victoria, BC. No one here who does it. I'd have to head to Seattle or something.

Anyone have success with 'mail' or 'email' tunes?

Chops - if you land on something let me know haha.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I have the Lund flex fuel tune and it is excellent. You can run any 91 or better octane. The real advantage is if you have access to e85. In a few weeks I'm going to be running a series of tests using a state of the art Dynapack comparing bone stock on 91, Lund flex tune on 91, Lund flex on e85, and Lund flex/e85 plus JLT intake.

Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Lund is going to be your best mail order option. I'm still holding out for something official from Ford Performance.

OP
OP

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the Lund flex fuel tune and it is excellent. You can run any 91 or better octane. The real advantage is if you have access to e85. In a few weeks I'm going to be running a series of tests using a state of the art Dynapack comparing bone stock on 91, Lund flex tune on 91, Lund flex on e85, and Lund flex/e85 plus JLT intake.
Be real curious how that looks and what your numbers are with the Lund on 91 with the JLT intake.

OP
OP

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lund is going to be your best mail order option. I'm still holding out for something official from Ford Performance.
Rumours of one coming? Or just the track key?

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Be real curious how that looks and what your numbers are with the Lund on 91 with the JLT intake.
That makes two of us. My goal is to get the most accurate results possible. The guy who will be doing the testing is the North American distributor for Dynapack. One of his duties is to train shops in the use of the equipment so I have high expectations.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Do you think FP would go down that rabbit hole with this motor? I'd think they wouldn't want to put themselves out there like that until they get the engine failures under control first but that's just me thinking from a business perspective. If they do though and I can retain my warranty I'd be down for it :headbang:

Sponsored

Bingo13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350R, '16 GT350 TRP, '18 GT PP2, '03 Cobra
I had better luck with Livernois than Lund on the email tune, just my two cents. The car makes more power with the Livernois 93 octane rev2 tune with the stock CAI than the car did with the Lund/JLT 93 combo. All cars are different, mine responded better with Livernois, especially on track and they have been a pleasure to work with also. That said, the guys at Lund are terrific, hard to go wrong with either.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
I had better luck with Livernois than Lund on the email tune, just my two cents. The car makes more power with the Livernois 93 octane rev2 tune with the stock CAI than the car did with the Lund/JLT 93 combo. All cars are different, mine responded better with Livernois, especially on track and they have been a pleasure to work with also. That said, the guys at Lund are terrific, hard to go wrong with either.
I know the guys at Livernoise have been in the game awhile and have had or tuned many a cars that haul ass. I remember the white new edge turbo car they had, damn that car was fun as hell to watch!! Back on subject..... I noticed livernois seemed to make the most power also, but I wasn't sure about the tune since there is no data logging involved.

Bingo13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350R, '16 GT350 TRP, '18 GT PP2, '03 Cobra
I know the guys at Livernoise have been in the game awhile and have had or tuned many a cars that haul ass. I remember the white new edge turbo car they had, damn that car was fun as hell to watch!! Back on subject..... I noticed livernois seemed to make the most power also, but I wasn't sure about the tune since there is no data logging involved.
I had the car dynoed at a local shop, the tune was near perfect. I asked Livernois to make a couple of minor changes up top to account for running a 93/100 octane mix on track and had a tune back in a few days. Both shops I have visited since to dyno different mixture ratios said they would not change a thing.

Last edited:

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I had the care dynoed at a local shop, the tune was near perfect. I asked Livernois to make a couple of minor changes up top to account for running a 93/100 octane mix on track and had a tune back in a few days. Both shops I have visited since to dyno different mixture ratios said they would not change a thing.
What power did you make? Can you post a dyno:)

On a email tune do they offer some guarantee you car doesn't blow up?