Cervinis Stalker

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
You guys seen the new Cervinis Stalker kit? DAYUM, I really like what they've done. So far I just see the pre-order for the hood but I like the hood, the side scoops and the rear spoiler!
stalker.jpg
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Like the hood if it eliminated the vents, they're not necessary. Front lip is ugly, too Pontiac Aztek angular for me. Non-functional side vents are lame. Spoiler is nice.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
You guys seen the new Cervinis Stalker kit? DAYUM, I really like what they've done. So far I just see the pre-order for the hood but I like the hood, the side scoops and the rear spoiler!
Release is supposed to be by the end of this month. I like the "non-functional" side scoops. I think they would look great with the "non-functional" MMD Foose Hood scoop.

Like the hood if it eliminated the vents, they're not necessary. Front lip is ugly, too Pontiac Aztek angular for me. Non-functional side vents are lame. Spoiler is nice.
So you don't like the scoops because they are non-functional? Or just don't like the look?

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Love the hood but I don't see me buying an aftermarket hood. The spoiler though....definitely a lot of interest in it.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Mmm lets see some spoiler photos.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Mmm lets see some spoiler photos.
IKR, I have their previous version spoiler but like this one even more. Can't wait to see better pics of it!
Sponsored