Sponsored

Place to get mods done in Maryland/DC area?

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Hi guys,

I'm looking to do some modifications to my 2015 Mustang GT and I need some advice on where I can take it. I'm new to this and could use some guidance.

Anyone know of a good shop in the MD-DC-VA area?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Rev Auto. Adam Browne is the best tuner in the area and the shop is nice and clean.
Thanks man that's a great suggestion. I've heard about their shop and their reputation appears to be top notch. The only bad thing is it is about an hour from where I live. I live in Rockville, MD area. I will contact them and see what kind of estimate they can give.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I've gotten a couple of good nods about Rev Auto also...never been there personally though. Probably will be taking my car in for a tune once I get it all back together....

What kind of mods are you doing? I'm in Silver Spring if you need a hand doing some light weight stuff. I've done front bumper work (tinted turn signals & fog lights), long tube headers, hood struts (love those things, SHOULD have come stock!), and Raxiom sequential wiring harness (plug & play) on my Guard .... Have pulled motor, trans, complete interior out of my Shadow, replaced wiring with M-6017-504V control pack, Watson roll cage, and move battery to trunk. Getting ready to install a bunch of BMR & Steeda stuff

If you need a hand turning a wrench hit me up...on strike right now, so have time to play with, but "hopefully" be back to work real soon....

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Rev Auto. Really good guys. The downside is the wait times because everyone else also knows they're the best. Had to go up there yesterday and it looks like they're going to do some hiring to clear the back log and try to keep up with demand.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I've gotten a couple of good nods about Rev Auto also...never been there personally though. Probably will be taking my car in for a tune once I get it all back together....

What kind of mods are you doing? I'm in Silver Spring if you need a hand doing some light weight stuff. I've done front bumper work (tinted turn signals & fog lights), long tube headers, hood struts (love those things, SHOULD have come stock!), and Raxiom sequential wiring harness (plug & play) on my Guard .... Have pulled motor, trans, complete interior out of my Shadow, replaced wiring with M-6017-504V control pack, Watson roll cage, and move battery to trunk. Getting ready to install a bunch of BMR & Steeda stuff

If you need a hand turning a wrench hit me up...on strike right now, so have time to play with, but "hopefully" be back to work real soon....
I'm planning to do a few things such as:

1. Ford Racing Track Suspension kit
2. BMR cradle lockout kit
3. Ford racing strut tower brace
4. Gibson catback exhaust

I tried going to my loca Ford dealer but they never called me back. I talked another guy, basically, a friend of my dads who races mustangs- but he hasn't answered me back. I can't get someone to talk my money lol.

It's like dude... I'm trying to give you my money. Please take it. Lol

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Adam Browne at Rev Auto tuned my car, and I won't let anyone else touch my car.

Sponsored

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Anyone been tuned at JPC. Haven't heard much from them with the 15 coyote.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm planning to do a few things such as:

1. Ford Racing Track Suspension kit
2. BMR cradle lockout kit
3. Ford racing strut tower brace
4. Gibson catback exhaust

I tried going to my loca Ford dealer but they never called me back. I talked another guy, basically, a friend of my dads who races mustangs- but he hasn't answered me back. I can't get someone to talk my money lol.

It's like dude... I'm trying to give you my money. Please take it. Lol
I hear ya!! Good news is you won't need a tune w/the first 3..,.don't really need a tune with the catback either but good tune just makes it all better....I'm doing the Track suspension on my car soon as I can get it....watching the mail SUCKS! :lol::lol:

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
+1 for Bill Wise from Burnt Mills Auto Body in Silver Spring. He's done most the work on my car and I trust him. Great guy, very reasonably priced.

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
[MENTION=17221]Lonmon[/MENTION], before I throw you and your shop out there for all to see, figured I would check with you.

I trust [MENTION=17221]Lonmon[/MENTION] and his minions with my Mustang GT. :D

I've known these guys for many years and have taken quite a few of my cars to them for everything from routine maintenance to an engine swap. Small, locally owned shop that's been in business for many years, working on performance cars. Now that [MENTION=17221]Lonmon[/MENTION] has a Mustang GT as well (that's pretty well modified), it's definitely my go to place.

If you're looking for tuning or dyno, I would stick with Rev Auto but if you're looking for someone to install parts or do some routine maintenance, I would definitely recommend. What's I know he's cool with it, I'll post up the name/address (or he can do it).
Sponsored