Sponsored

TUNE+: www.adamtuned.com Review Thread and Tuning Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's crazy! Tittermary's car/Tune+ combo is definitely going to sway some car buyers over to the EB. I for one am feeling the sway.

there were quite a few people tripping today and last night and the announcer was apparently pretty excited, most of the gt guys were into it but i got to say the new gen camaro guys were pissy as fuck, the older gens were digging it though. the import guys were just confused
Sponsored

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
there were quite a few people tripping today...the import guys were just confused
^and here you give another reason to buy the EB. :lol:

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Yea, I love the car. I would definitely pick it over the GT!

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

EcoboostJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford white Ecoboost Performance Package
I have Adams tune on my PPEBM. I have a drop in filter, homemade exhaust and NGK 6510 plugs gapped at .027. I love the way my car feels . I've always had V8 Mustangs. I thought I'd try something different. I bought my Ecoboost in January and found Adam and ordered my Accessport in June. Since June my car has felt awesome through the RPMs. I'm happy I picked Adam as my tuner. My next mod will be a front mount intercooler and a etune package from Adam. Thanks Adam I no longer have a lust for a 5.0.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EcoboostJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford white Ecoboost Performance Package
Impressive! So a 93 tune alone should see an otherwise stock 6 speed manual Ecoboost running high 12's? Sent you a PM Adam.
With sticky tires I'd say yes

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
About time. :headbang:

Clean site... way to do it.

I'm guessing we have to purchase hardware from map's website?
If you purchase from MAP's site you still get my support, but it isn't a requirement that the AP has to be from MAPerformance. As long as you have one, that is all that matters!

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
About time. :headbang:

Clean site... way to do it.

I'm guessing we have to purchase hardware from map's website?
I have Adams tune on my PPEBM. I have a drop in filter, homemade exhaust and NGK 6510 plugs gapped at .027. I love the way my car feels . I've always had V8 Mustangs. I thought I'd try something different. I bought my Ecoboost in January and found Adam and ordered my Accessport in June. Since June my car has felt awesome through the RPMs. I'm happy I picked Adam as my tuner. My next mod will be a front mount intercooler and a etune package from Adam. Thanks Adam I no longer have a lust for a 5.0.

You are very welcome! Glad you enjoy it.

Sponsored

sb1racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
So not exactly sure where to start but all I can say is WOW!! Adam @ Tune+ has been simply amazing to say the least!! When I got this Ecoboost I honestly never dreamed it would run solid 12's basically stock, more less 11's!

Started working with Adam back in July when my car was 100% bone stock, just bought a Cobb AP and had him start working on the tune. He sent me several maps before I ever even made it out to the track. Was very responsive and always spot on with tuning updates. Finally went out July 29th to the track to see what it would do, was really hoping to run low 13's. Left the track with a HUGE smile that day, ran 12.764 and was honestly just thrilled to death. This was showroom stock with a Cobb & Adam's tune!

From there I got some new wheels/tires & ATM FMIC. This gave me traction and allowed Adam to really get after the tune. Got busy and didn't have time to get back out to track until August 21st, unfortunately only got a single pass in but OMG, 12.34! Sent Adam the logs and now he had the info to really start getting the tune dialed in.

Then decided to get some BMR suspension updates to keep the car from wheel hopping and make it much more consistent. With the new stuff from BMR the car is on rails and does the exact same thing every pass! So went back out to track August 28th to see what I could manage. With a new map locked and loaded the car busted off a series of 12.0's and 12'teens, with the best run being a 12.03!

Okay 12.03, now I'm very excited and just can't believe this car is going so dang fast!! Again life steps in and I get pretty busy and can't get back out to track. Finally go out on October 1st for a test session before the local tracks big Heads-Up Race. I get two passes in the 12.0's right off the bat and now dying to crack the 11's. Adam does some Transmission Tuning and BOOOOM, next pass is in the 11's!! Not to mention the next 7 passes after that, ALL 11's, with a best of 11.917!! Now I'm just completely floored that this little 4-banger grocery getter could produce eight 11 second passes in a row!

Now I just have to see what this thing will do while still basically bone stock before local tracks close. So I get a set of Viking Shocks from BMR and got a MAPerformance CatBack exhaust. Figured it was about time to rip off that dang stock exhaust, can never hear my car when I'm staging over the dang big loud v8's hahaha... Needless to say Adam works a little more magic with the tune and I head back out to track on October 14th. Have some driver issues and also mixed a little too much E85 into my E30 mix so car wasn't the happiest. Although it still cranked out three mind blowing (at least my mind) 11 second runs in a row before the track closed when someone put it in the wall down in the big end. First pass 11.953, second 11.874 and then last pass after adding some more 93 octane fuel to tank 11.830!!! I mean really this is a stock intake, stock turbo, stock engine, pump gas, full weight, etc Ecoboost?!?! If I could have got a clean pass and get the car a bit more happy it would have ran 11.70's.

Now just have to pray the weather is good this week so I can get back out there and try Adam's new map to get this stocker into the 11.70's or better ;)

Summarization of all this = If you want to go fast and do it safely, call Adam and Tune+ and get your E-Tune and Transmission Tuning NOW lol... Not to mention Auxiliary Fuel Tuning, which I'll need after this winter when I start modifying this lil 4-banger....

Ohh forgot to mention that E-Tune map also has an Economy Slot, which is pretty priceless in itself. I can drive this thing to work on the highway and through the city averaging 32-34mpg! This is stop/go traffic, flying down highway and still enough power to have some fun. What more can you ask for? A car that runs solid 11's all day and gets 32-34mpg on the way to the track and the way home hahaha....

Thanks for Everything Adam!!
11_830.jpg
11.917_Milan-small.jpg

justang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TL
Just when I thought I was settled on getting the 5.0, you guys go and do this! Nice work here, congrats on the 11's!

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
AWESOME Review, thank you Ken. You are GREAT to work with and can't wait to see what we can do tomorrow!

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Just when I thought I was settled on getting the 5.0, you guys go and do this! Nice work here, congrats on the 11's!
Thank you!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I love reading this! After doing all my suspension mods, I finally got around to doing the performance mods I wanted, wrapping it up with the E-Tune from Adam at Tune+. Most things you get you just hope are going to be all everyone says, this I knew would be. Even with that, I was amazed when I flashed the tune in... O..M..G!!! On top of all that power, I got these crappy stock summer only tires in 50* weather and can't get traction. Traction control? heh...

Sadly I will have to just know the real potential from you guys though as to be completely honest my race skills suck. My 2006 GT weighing 3500 (without my extra 225 lbs) @ 478hp and 450tq to the wheels, I could only get a 1.66 60' good for 11.52 @ 119mph. I'm just terrible at the launch. I had a VERY nice wheel, tire and QA1 shock setup too. Soooo thank you guys! At least I know what potential is there! And thank you Adam for making my car so damned FUN!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.