Sponsored

Minnesota Members

BigW25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium DIB
I am starting to plan a road trip as I look forward to Spring. I live south of the cities, have a customer in Milwaukee, and a cabin in the UP. I think in mid/late May I need to drive to the customer for my usual time on site, then take a nice leisurely drive up the shore of Lake Michigan, and then head to the cabin to open it for the year.
Sponsored

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
That sounds nice. If you have time take 61 along the river and hit some of those back roads that wind up and down the Mississippi river valley, great fun to drive. I frequent them between Lake City and Winona.

Last edited:

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are you having done?

mnmike59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
What are you having done?
Heads ported, Oil pump gears and Oil cooler. I have the GT350 IM and Kooks Long tubes now.
I'm going to do some NASA time trials this summer, with that said, I really wish I would have held off on the motor mods. It puts me into the next class where I don't want to be to start. As usual, I learn things the hard way.:frusty:

Sponsored

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heads ported, Oil pump gears and Oil cooler. I have the GT350 IM and Kooks Long tubes now.
I'm going to do some NASA time trials this summer, with that said, I really wish I would have held off on the motor mods. It puts me into the next class where I don't want to be to start. As usual, I learn things the hard way.:frusty:
Is APS still in business? I cannot locate their number anywhere. Can you PM me it?

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you do the LTH's yourself? Lund tune?

I am thinking about doing LTH's with Lund NGauge.

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you do the LTH's yourself? Lund tune?

I am thinking about doing LTH's with Lund NGauge.

I did my long tubes and if you ever had a wrench in your hand before, you can tackle these pretty easily. Once the motor mounts are out of the way, the nuts are pretty easy to get to besides passenger front, but with some time it's not that bad.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did my lowering springs and exhaust last spring with some help from a friend, those weren't that bad. I have watched the CJ Pony Parts install video for the LTH's and it looks like something we could tackle. Couple questions for both of you guys then.

1. What differences did you notice going to LTH's?
2. How much louder is it? Is it too obnoxious? I know that's subjective. I am not going to be racing or tracking anytime soon.
3. I have a Borla by Ford Racing Touring exhaust how will that mate up with a LTH kit?
4. What tune did you go with, and what do you think of the Lund Ngauge?

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did my lowering springs and exhaust last spring with some help from a friend, those weren't that bad. I have watched the CJ Pony Parts install video for the LTH's and it looks like something we could tackle. Couple questions for both of you guys then.

1. What differences did you notice going to LTH's?
2. How much louder is it? Is it too obnoxious? I know that's subjective. I am not going to be racing or tracking anytime soon.
3. I have a Borla by Ford Racing Touring exhaust how wiCll that mate up with a LTH kit?
4. What tune did you go with, and what do you think of the Lund Ngauge?

I have Palm Peach Dyno and am up in the air right now with them.

I added resonators to my off road pipes and cruising it's quiet. Start up is loud right now because it runs up to 1800 rpms.( waiting on a revision) I won't see any differences because the car was put away with 800 miles total, and I added the mods listed below during the winter.

You'll have to buy your LTH kit based on stock connection 2.25" or performance connection with is 3 inch.

I did take it out a few times when it was nice. But that was just data logging, to clean up the issues.

Sponsored

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
Anyone in the area need / want a stock GT exhaust for any reason? I'm willing to give mine away if you haul it. Car had 4k miles on it when I took it off and it's now just sitting in my garage.

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi all,

Just bought a new to me Mustang GT premium. Traded my 45th Anniversary 2SS Camaro for it. I've never owned a Mustang, but this first week has been a lot of fun. I like how it drives and looks. I picked it up with some mods on it already. It has CAI, LT Headers and MagnaFlow CAT back.

It's the 401 package with 20" rims in Magnetic Metallic.

Are there any Mustang Clubs in MN that are worth joining?

mnmike59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hi all,

Just bought a new to me Mustang GT premium. Traded my 45th Anniversary 2SS Camaro for it. I've never owned a Mustang, but this first week has been a lot of fun. I like how it drives and looks. I picked it up with some mods on it already. It has CAI, LT Headers and MagnaFlow CAT back.

It's the 401 package with 20" rims in Magnetic Metallic.

Are there any Mustang Clubs in MN that are worth joining?
Does your car have the Performance package?

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I don't believe so. I pulled a build sheet of sorts on a link I found in another thread. It didn't indicate PP.

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
I don't believe so. I pulled a build sheet of sorts on a link I found in another thread. It didn't indicate PP.
Easiest way to tell is if it has three HVAC vents above the touch screen, or if it only has 2 and has the vacuum guage + oil pressure guage.

You could also look your window sticker up by using your VIN on a few sites. Google it.
Sponsored