The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Do I want it quickly now let me see... I will be calling them tomorrow!
Hahahahha just like I was, they can't prioritise it until monday regardless, as the shipping team can't arrange the trucks until then, which is why i said wait til monday, but asking twice never hurt anyone (i mean me...)!
Sponsored

sjr311083

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well... Just checked my status on WWL and it has changed within the last 30 minutes to "DELIVERED FROM" so presumably my RR GT is booked on the Autostar leaving Zeebrugge on Friday, arriving Southampton on Saturday :D.

What about my fellow Boat Buddies?

Thanks for this Peter. Yes we are boat buddies :). I will get on to my dealer tomorrow!

Sponsored

PeterE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT; 2022 Z4 M40i; 1978 Stag
Anyone have any updates here? I am getting a call back on Monday for an update.
Just spoke with my Dealer, his internal order system is now showing delivery week ending 15th April and that the car is in Zeebrugge (which it is ATM). I'm fine with that - the Easter weekend to play with it :D:D:D

He did say that Ford UK arrange the transport from the various ports around the UK so can't be sure when it will be on a transporter but confirmed that space is pretty tight at all of the ports so they won't hang around.

Dorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z
Anyone have any updates here? I am getting a call back on Monday for an update.
I heard back from Karen and it oooks like mine is still in zebrugge shipping to Southampton this coming Friday, not the weekend just gone. So dealer will get it week of 10th - hoping for bank holiday weekend pickup!

Hope some of you other folks' got in the ship over the weekend just gone!

Last edited:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
VIN number still not showing on any ships from Baltimore yet.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
I heard back from Karen and it oooks like mine is shipping to Southampton this coming Friday, not the weekend just gone. So dealer will get it week of 10th - hoping for bank holiday weekend pickup!

Hope some of you other folks' got in the ship over the weekend just gone!
Just got an email from Karen too, mine is at the docs waiting to be allocated a ship. She says she will know what's going on by Friday and will give me another nudge. I hope mine is departing on the 9th April ship. Otherwise, end of may at the earliest for delivery

VIN number still not showing on any ships from Baltimore yet.
Same but Karen assures me it's there and it's waiting to be allocated a ship.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Same as mine. Seeing as I ordered in mid August and built in mid-Feb, this is becoming frustrating! Still no ship allocation

Sponsored

Wilbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Same as mine. Seeing as I ordered in mid August and built in mid-Feb, this is becoming frustrating! Still no ship allocation
Like me then, ordered 1st week of Aug 16 and has been built since 10 Feb 17 and waiting for a ship allocation, had a delivery update from my dealer saying to expect the 28th of may until they receive it at the dealership, so looking like I will have a allocation on a boat either on the 20 or 28 April,

Dave

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Just a quickie.. My car was planned for build yesterday, April 3rd, yet on Etis it still shows as 30:11:0002. Does this mean its not built yet?

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Just a quickie.. My car was planned for build yesterday, April 3rd, yet on Etis it still shows as 30:11:0002. Does this mean its not built yet?
A couple of points:-

1. Initial build date tends to be week commencing date.
2. ETIS does tend to be slow to up date.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
ETIS Is slow to update, if your window sticker has a build date, it will be built then unless a workers strike happens or the plant shuts down :thumbsup:!

30:11:0002 is a placeholder date that most cars get in ETIS (final 4 numbers can be different) it just means that the order has been received by ford USA and plugged into the system, just saying it's on a waiting list.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Thanks Manders. I forgot the window sticker.

I have just found it!! Now I'm getting excited!! It says "12 speaker stereo". Is this Shaker pro?
Sponsored

Last edited: