Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
The hell you done to your car to beat a hellcat and pro charged s550? I'm pretty sure Map has or had the record at 664whp, hellcats are 707hp.. I got the last sarcasm, but I'm not thinking anyone here is taking on hellcats unless they are e85 with meth, the large EFR, built motor and strong wind that day going with em.

When I was stock I beat a hellcat 0-60. The dude couldnt hook up haha if he did it would be all bad for our 4 bangers:lol::hail:
Sponsored

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah man, I know where my bread is buttered. Instant torque, tuned, and on a tire - Dig Only! Lol. And hopefully an 1/8th mile race, or maybe they spin enough for me to hold them off to the 1/4. :D

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang (Black)
He tells the truth. Has a YouTube channel. Saw the Shelby and roush.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
He tells the truth. Has a YouTube channel. Saw the Shelby and roush.
Thanks brother! I get quite a bit of hate from those wins. You should've seen and heard all the cry babying that happened when the GT500 video landed in a GT500 Facebook group, lol.

There's also a Hellcat kill (at the track) on my YouTube channel, lol.

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks brother! I get quite a bit of hate from those wins. You should've seen and heard all the cry babying that happened when the GT500 video landed in a GT500 Facebook group, lol.

There's also a Hellcat kill (at the track) on my YouTube channel, lol.
You know I get that mustangs have had V8 and that's what originally set it apart when it was introduced. It's the symbol of the car. Times change, and while the exhaust note has changed, I don't feel the spirit of the car has. People never really knocked the V6 and if you saw a turbo 3.7 you'd actually give it some cred. Why people can't accept that the 2.3 can be equally great is something to come with time I suppose. A lot of me wants that raw V8 and great sound, but there's something unique with an all out custom EB. Like I've said a Loud V8 is almost to be expected. A fast as hell EB is a jaw dropper. That's the effect I'm going for.

Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
Custom exhaust goes here too?

Custom made S bend from cat, into 18" Vibrant resonator, to Magnaflow Y pipe, to 2 vbands for easy take off, to stock GT pipe to keep mandrel bend, and then to 2 Magnaflow exhaust.

[ame]

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Custom exhaust goes here too?

Custom made S bend from cat, into 18" Vibrant resonator, to Magnaflow Y pipe, to 2 vbands for easy take off, to stock GT pipe to keep mandrel bend, and then to 2 Magnaflow exhaust.

Sounds good! I like the smooth tone. Usually I like cracks and all but sounds deep.

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Ecoboost
Ended up doing an AWE Track Axle-Back on the woman's Ecoboost. It sounds really good in my opinion. I have driven it on the highway and around town with zero drone. Still have the factory resonator and downpipe in place though.

[ame]

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Has anyone seen/heard clips of the Full-Race race cat-back with catless downpipe? All the clips I can find are either the street version or catted downpipe.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Exhaust - MBRP Catback Race Version

Refer to YouTube Links below. This is the MBRP Race Catback Exhaust on my EB. I'll be doing two more videos this weekend. One on slow drive by and another one while going fast. I'll do both is Sport or Track mode, what's the preference?

[ame]

[ame]

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Funny after all that is out there already for the EB exhaust wise this one stays my favorite... love the subtle gurgle in it...

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny after all that is out there already for the EB exhaust wise this one stays my favorite... love the subtle gurgle in it...
Hey Notes,
Are you referring to mine or someone else on the thread lol?

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was:thumbsup:
Thanks buddy much appreciated! Please like and subscribe to my channel on YouTube if you like.
Sponsored