Sponsored

Anyone have the full ARH system? Where are the videos?! **Updated with videos***

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I also have the cats in the box and do not used them. Although when I was prototyping these for ARH they only lost 1 rwhp with the cats on the dyno.
Any noticeable gas smell without the catalytic converters?
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Any noticeable gas smell without the catalytic converters?
I run Sunoco 260 GT Only. It's hardly noticeable at all outside the car. Inside zero.
I'm NOT going to cats. Period.

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
My cat-less elbows should be here Monday from ARH (little bummed about how much they charged me for this). I am going to swap those in and get it on the dyno just to see how much of a change I get (if any). Can't wait to see how the sound changes, I'm happy with it now but my car keeps throwing the check engine light for "catalyst system below efficiency threshold" so I figured I should yank them out.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My cat-less elbows should be here Monday from ARH (little bummed about how much they charged me for this). I am going to swap those in and get it on the dyno just to see how much of a change I get (if any). Can't wait to see how the sound changes, I'm happy with it now but my car keeps throwing the check engine light for "catalyst system below efficiency threshold" so I figured I should yank them out.
Good to know that you can swap them in or out if you need to. Forgive my ignorance but are they bolt in cat segments rather than weld in ?

What have your Dyno numbers been so far ?

TY

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Good to know that you can swap them in or out if you need to. Forgive my ignorance but are they bolt in cat segments rather than weld in ?

What have your Dyno numbers been so far ?

TY
The cat and catless 45 degree bends from the header collector to x pipe are clamped in place. It's easy to swap between cat and catless. You need a tune to turn off the o2 sensors when running catless.

Sponsored

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
I have the full ARH system including mufflers. I am running the ARH cats as well. I did try it without cats but in my opinion the car was too raspy. The cats tame down the sound just enough and do not cost any measurable power loss. I might try no resonators someday but for now I am pleased.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have the full ARH system including mufflers. I am running the ARH cats as well. I did try it without cats but in my opinion the car was too raspy. The cats tame down the sound just enough and do not cost any measurable power loss. I might try no resonators someday but for now I am pleased.
I've actually been toying around with the idea is going catless or removing resonators as well. Glad to hear your input on the catless setup because that was one of my worries. I'd so be interested in hearing this exact setup without resonators too. I'd love more volume but I definitely don't want rasp.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've actually been toying around with the idea is going catless or removing resonators as well. Glad to hear your input on the catless setup because that was one of my worries. I'd so be interested in hearing this exact setup without resonators too. I'd love more volume but I definitely don't want rasp.
Agree , would love to hear catless w/o resonators as well.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
@Voodoo I guess we are both pioneers. It took Nick and I about a month of back and forth to figure out if the GT350 system would work for my car because they never had such a request. It worked but still had to rebend some hanger for a perfect fit.
I wonder if there is much of a market to sell stock 350 catback? I have no illusions of this car and its resell.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=7033]Voodoo[/MENTION] I guess we are both pioneers. It took Nick and I about a month of back and forth to figure out if the GT350 system would work for my car because they never had such a request. It worked but still had to rebend some hanger for a perfect fit.
You mean you put a GT350 system on your GT?

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
If you buy the system with cats, but want the cat delete section for the track they want 200 bucks.
Gotcha. I agree that's nuts.
But in all honesty the cats only cost 1-2 rwhp on the dyno.

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Finally have some clips of my full setup. I apologize for the blurriness. I forgot to take the lock off my zoom and adjust focus settings before handing over the camera haha. I'm gonna go back probably tomorrow and get some more clips and stuff from inside, windows up/down, etc.

[ame]
Love this sound!!! Back in about 2008 my brother and I went to lime Rock Park in Connecticut for the Dodge dealers Grand Prix and the trans am series was running at the time. I can't recall if it was the Camaros or the Fords, but one team was running a different header and exhaust setup that sounded so completely different than the other V8s. This video reminds me of that exact sound. It's fantastic! There were a few days where these cars were running around the track before anyone else got out and you could hear it doing the whole lap. Just glorious.
Sponsored