Sponsored

Pricing quote? Good or can be better?

priyash92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Hey Guys,

The Mustang bug has bitten me and I am looking at a new 2017 V6 automatic.
I live in Virginia and Koons Sterling is quoting me 20,860 for a Gray Metallic/Blue 2017 new V6 Coupe- Automatic
Adding Sales Tax, DMV titling registration, Freight, processing.
Its coming to 23,400 out the door.

Am I paying too much?
Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Not sure as I don't keep up with v6 pricing but can say when I was shopping, Koon's had pretty good deals. If that is their listed "WOW" price, I would say good luck trying to beat it anywhere else.

OP
OP

priyash92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Yeah, it is their wow price. I m e-mailing multiple dealers. Lets see if someone beats it.

Does the dealer really matter when buying a new car. I m new to the united states and car buying over here

camlitlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Camaro
I was able to get Haley in Chesterfield to match a Koons deal. I had the Koons car all but bought but the car had a dent in the fender. Founds the same spec car at Haley and sent them a copy of the Koons buyers order. They matched it and I am pretty sure they would have beat it as fast as they jumped on it.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Dealers do make a difference in price. Assuming you are close to Koon's, I'd bet you won't find a much better deal than them. I think it would be a good buy.

Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Just a side note on Koons. I live in NJ, and found mine online w/ the WOW pricing. When I inquired via email, the Sterling dealership responded, we worked out the deal over the phone, then they come back and tell me the car is already sold and tried to get me into a different model. Went back and looked at the ad again and see it is actually at Koons Baltimore, so I called them directly, and they said they indeed had it on their lot and it was available. When I told them what happened they said it was a car they wanted to sell themselves, and not send to another dealership. Apparently there isn't much cooperation and some animosity between the various Koons dealerships. All that said, just make sure the one you want is actually on their lot if you go with them.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
That's a pretty good price. You probably wouldn't find one lower unless it was used.
Sponsored