Vehicle(s)
2017 GT base
poUwbrW8j.jpg

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Ok, I know this isn’t the right thread and I don’t wanna discuss it here so please message me. How in the hell are you Guys/Girl’s posting your pics on here without having to crop the shit out of it. I’m using Apple devices and I can’t imagine it’s that hard but I just can’t figure it out. I downloaded Flickr and that makes no difference. I’ve searched it and posted it where it belongs but those suggestions don’t help unless I crop each pic. Please help me.

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
Ok, I know this isn’t the right thread and I don’t wanna discuss it here so please message me. How in the hell are you Guys/Girl’s posting your pics on here without having to crop the shit out of it. I’m using Apple devices and I can’t imagine it’s that hard but I just can’t figure it out. I downloaded Flickr and that makes no difference. I’ve searched it and posted it where it belongs but those suggestions don’t help unless I crop each pic. Please help me.
I use my iPhone to take the pic, email it to myself, open it on my windows laptop using paint. Shrink it using the windows paint program and then upload it with my laptop.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I use my iPhone to take the pic, email it to myself, open it on my windows laptop using paint. Shrink it using the windows paint program and then upload it with my laptop.
With all the technology these days it blows my mind what you have to go through to post a pic on here.

Sponsored

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
With all the technology these days it blows my mind what you have to go through to post a pic on here.
Agreed. I want to be able to post directly from my phone. Not upload and do a bunch of editing. The main reason I haven’t posted pics in months.

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
Whats even funnier is that a program from the 90s is the best way to shrink the picture IMHO

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I just set my camera to a low megapixel setting & post it from my PC. Works great.

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mach 1
At the dealer.
20170724_145557-25.jpg

Rumbloki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mach 1
Stopped for lunch on the way home. Wife's Colorado Trail Boss.
20170724_164414-25.jpg