Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

michaelmfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Premium Manual Trans
Hi, My name is Michael. I got my EcoBoost Premium 2 weeks ago. Previous owner of a '91 LX 5.0. This car is a whole different animal! I am driving it as much as I can to get thru the break in period so I can drive a little more spirited. Here's a couple of photos I took last weekend.
_MG_5972.jpg
_MG_5982.jpg
Sponsored

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Hi Everyone,

We're sure you've heard of MagnaFlow over the years, but we wanted to become more involved in the burgeoning 6th Gen Mustang community and to be on here as a resource for anyone that has a question about anything exhaust related. A lot of people don't know that 70% of our business is catalytic converters, so we have a ton of information on hand to talk about emissions, performance exhaust systems and everything in between. We look forward to being part of the community and sharing some of the stuff we're doing with all of you.

Thanks!
Thank YOU for including M6G in your marketing!

Voodoo Mamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP M/T
New EB PP owner

Hi all I'm Jay from Tampa Bay, FL. I purchased my 15 EB Premium PP MT in Race Red about 3 weeks ago. Loving it! I'm new to the Ecoboost world since all of my other Mustangs were Terminators, 5.0 GTs etc.

Just ordered Bama tuner and JLT CAI. Looking forward to seeing what that does. Will probably do Eibach springs in a few months.

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang2.jpg

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hey - Phil from NJ.

I'm a pretty well known forum member on many Mustang sites and have offered lots of tech over the years to many folks - bought and sold to many folks and have tons of experience with Mustangs. Long time and original member of The Corral website, so some of you may know me from over there.

I've been a Mustang Enthusiast for many years, have actually owned (17) to date, including my current 1994 Cobra. My 94 Cobra is SVT Build # 0013 out of 6,009 for 1994. It's a Rio Red coupe, black interior. So far, based on my extensive research, it is what I believe to be the lowest surviving 1994 Cobra in existence. I've been searching for build #'s 0001-0012, with no real luck.

Anyhow, been looking and reading up on the new '15 Mustang - so this is why I have joined this site which has what appears to be the best following and info for the new Mustang. I was thinking of maybe the Ecoboost model, as I've been hearing some good reviews on them. I have owned (2) prior 1984 Mustang SVO's and currently own a 2011 Genesis Coupe 2.0T (original owner). So the 4cyl turbo world is not really new to me...

Thanks and I look forward to meeting new folks and possibly being another contributing member of this site.

Last edited:

OZ_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4.0 Turbo
hey Guys,
Reading a lot of the post you guys seem pretty cool and knowledgeable.
I’ve always loved the mustangs but to bring one over to Australia is very very expensive and now that the 2015 Mustang will be heading DOWN UNDER …….lol :DI’ve become super exitedto purchase one when they are available ( Blue GT PP )- hoping that they don’t over price them.
If not might just have to keep the Ford 4.0Ltr Turbo a little longer.
FGTURBO.jpg

Sponsored

AUBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver V6
Hello Everyone,

I purchased (today, 2/13) a new V6 Mustang in Silver. This is my first car purchase as a college grad and without a parent co-signer! I recently accepted a job in Alabama after graduating from Auburn University, and decided to make this my new daily driver from a 2008 FJ Cruiser. Will upload some more pics tomorrow. But this is from before the detailing and delivery today.
The Stang.jpg

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
Brian from Phoenix here, Arcadia area. First Mustang ever, a 2015 GT Premium with Performance and Anniversary packages, Deep Impact Blue.
First performance car I've ever owned, and first manual transmission since a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Still getting to used to it.
I love the car. The best stupid decision we've ever made, since we didn't actually need a new car or third car. No regrets so far.

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Hi, My name is Michael. I got my EcoBoost Premium 2 weeks ago. Previous owner of a '91 LX 5.0. This car is a whole different animal! I am driving it as much as I can to get thru the break in period so I can drive a little more spirited. Here's a couple of photos I took last weekend.
I had a white 1986 SVO new. Plus other white cars over the years. The Mustang look great in white. I tried to get my dealer to order me my GT in Wimbleton white but they said it was impossible because that was only the limited edition color. Plus the fiesta ST I have now and will be trading in his molten orange. So I thought I'd go with something a little more conservative and I went with magnetic.
Ron

Oldguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wheels
Vehicle(s)
2013 Veloster Turbo
Hello everyone, new guy here. Currently driving a '13 Veloster Turbo. It's a fun car and I like it. The Fiesta ST has been on my radar since the Baltimore auto show in early January as a possible next car. But my son-in-law just got an EB '15 Mustang in white with the black wheels. Wow! I'm liking that a lot and have been looking at Mustangs now as a possible next auto. Unless the Veloster meets an untimely death though, I'm probably looking at a few more years before I'll be making a switch. But in the meantime I'm having fun dreaming.

Sponsored

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2003 Cobra, 2015 GT PP
I missed this thread, signed up not too long ago though. I have a deposit down on a Comp Orange GT PP Premium w/ recaros. Looking to add it to the stable with the 14 Shelby, 03 Cobra, and '12 Raptor. I plan to mod the hell out of the 15. Howdy from Montana.

Last edited:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I've somehow missed this thread too. I'm from southwest Virginia near the Tennessee line. I just sold my most recent GT in April of last year, so I've had a Mustang shaped hole in my life for a few months lol.

I recently picked up my new EcoBoost with the Performance Pack. It's an Oxford White car with the black wheels. I almost bought another GT, but I love what Ford has been doing with the EcoBoost line and wanted to add another one to the lineup. My daily is a '13 2.0EB Fusion in Oxford White. :) Before purchasing the Mustang and returning the Fusion to stock, I had a few mods done to it that really brought it to life. I put down a few cars like a couple SS Camaros, a lightly modded Genesis coupe, etc. It was fun, but I wanted to take an EcoBoost to a different level and try something new (again) lol.

I'm not new to turbos or 4 cylinders. I'm a DSM guy from way back and have had a few decent Talons and GSX/GSTs. The thought of a high horsepower, RWD car with decent mileage really has me excited, and the fact that it's both a Ford and a Mustang made it a no-brainer. I always wanted an old SVO, but couldn't find one in decent (unragged out condition), so hopefully this will pacify that desire for the time being.

Anyways, I've rambled on for a bit, so I'll end with I'm glad to be here and look forward to contributing to the forum.

Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ohhbother

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amy
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium convertible
My name is Amy, and I'm a Tennessee native now living in beautiful Pawleys Island, S.C. My '15 GT premium convertible in magnetic is due to arrive in just over a week. She'll be my daily driver, replacing an '07 California Special black convertible.

I've driven Mustangs most of my life, starting with a '66 through high school and a '67 convertible through college.

My dad restored them, so I grew up on Mustangs.There's no other car I'd rather drive.

mj2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Premium Competition Orange
This is my first Mustang. I have owned Camaros for the last 20 years. I picked her up from the dealers 1/17/15. She has been my daily driver ever since. Love it!!

COYOTE 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Vert
1st time Mustang owner

02/07/15 pick up my Oxford White 2015 Mustang GT Premium
50 Yr Pac. Vert, Nav, Reverse Park Assist, Integrated spotter mirrors
Adaptive Cruise and 401a shaker.

Sponsored