Introduce yourself!!

Romie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Romie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys! Picked up my 2015 GT PP last sunday. It's my first mustang ever and I must say I feel proud owning this car. Looking forward to learn about this car and sharing the experience with everyone on this board. Here's a couple of pics.

Sadly, I already found a ding just today. Must have happened at work or a rock kicked up on the freeway. I know it's small but it's driving me crazy since it's barely a week old. Should I just forget it or try to contact a paint less dent removal guy?

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Hello,

Ordered my 15' EB Premium with PP in Oxford White last week. Can't wait until it arrives. Glad to have found this forum. I have several weeks to do much reading. :headbang:

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Sadly, I already found a ding just today. Must have happened at work or a rock kicked up on the freeway. I know it's small but it's driving me crazy since it's barely a week old. Should I just forget it or try to contact a paint less dent removal guy?
I can empathize! I discovered a quarter-sized ding on the passenger door of my 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek a few days after taking delivery. It drove me batty too. Felt MUCH better after having it taken care of. I think it cost me around $190. Expensive, but it gave me peace of mind…

Check this thread out: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16550&page=8

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Hey guys! Picked up my 2015 GT PP last sunday. It's my first mustang ever and I must say I feel proud owning this car. Looking forward to learn about this car and sharing the experience with everyone on this board. Here's a couple of pics.

Nice Gt, Did you get it from Galpin? I drove one like it when I ordered my car two weeks ago. You could try one of those paintless dent removal companies. I have had good luck with them in the past.
Love the color of your GT same as I ordered.
Ron

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE
Hello from Trenton, SC. Picked up my beautiful Mustang from the dealer
last night. GT PP, 50th AP, 6sp in Guard Metalic. This will join our stable
of Fords. Wife drives a 14 Edge SEL and we have an 06 F350 dually. Here
is the newest sitting in the driveway this morning. Got to say right now I
am in love.
Congrats and enjoy!

Sponsored

mjk120185

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Civic Si
Hey everyone, I'm Mike and just registered to get some more info about the new Mustang before I decide to buy one down the road.

...but first, let me get this out there and (hopefully) I don't get much hate.

I currently have a Pte5862 turbo 2012 Civic Si (making +/- 400whp) and am historically a GM guy. I owned a 2001 Camaro and a 2004 GTO LS1 previously. I respect all cars so hopefully I don't get much hate for being on this forum.

A little more about me, I am USAF and stationed at Hickam AFB, Hawaii. I'll be here until June 2018 at which point I'll probably want a new project and I'm assuming by then the new 5.0 should have all (if any) of its quirks worked out and I think that will be the next car I pick-up.

Anyway, it's nice meeting you all and look forward to getting some good info from this forum.

Eriks2015GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, Black
I was in Air Force for 7 years. You have had some nice rides. But I am sure you will forget about your other cars after driving a GT. I have had several mustangs. This one is by far the best.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Hey everyone, I'm Mike and just registered to get some more info about the new Mustang before I decide to buy one down the road.

...but first, let me get this out there and (hopefully) I don't get much hate.

I currently have a Pte5862 turbo 2012 Civic Si (making +/- 400whp) and am historically a GM guy. I owned a 2001 Camaro and a 2004 GTO LS1 previously. I respect all cars so hopefully I don't get much hate for being on this forum.

A little more about me, I am USAF and stationed at Hickam AFB, Hawaii. I'll be here until June 2018 at which point I'll probably want a new project and I'm assuming by then the new 5.0 should have all (if any) of its quirks worked out and I think that will be the next car I pick-up.

Anyway, it's nice meeting you all and look forward to getting some good info from this forum.
Are you going to purchase through ENCS? I'm leaving Okinawa in July and that's my plan. Luckily I will have my order in prior to the cut off date of April and should know what the 16's will have for options prior to delivery...

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hi Everyone,

We're sure you've heard of MagnaFlow over the years, but we wanted to become more involved in the burgeoning 6th Gen Mustang community and to be on here as a resource for anyone that has a question about anything exhaust related. A lot of people don't know that 70% of our business is catalytic converters, so we have a ton of information on hand to talk about emissions, performance exhaust systems and everything in between. We look forward to being part of the community and sharing some of the stuff we're doing with all of you.

Thanks!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Introduction

Hi everyone... First post just to introduce myself....

I'm a UK a based member and have a new Mustang on order....

I've gone for guard metallic, auto, 5.0 fastback with saddle leather and a few options...

At the moment there's a bit of excitement building over the introduction of a new mustang with the steering wheel on the correct side:headbang:

But nobody (including ford UK a) seems to have much detail on when the first cars will arrive..... All adds to the suspense I suppose....

My deposit is down, I'm on the list, now I have to wait... In the meantime, I'm happy to contribute, and learn....:cheers:

Sponsored

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
Travis from Little Rock, Arkansas here. Haven't owned a Mustang since a couple of fox bodies a long time ago and really can't believe how much these cars have improved in recent years.

Heck, I wasn't even planning on buying a car until a lazy Sunday when I decided to go test drive one. Big mistake :).
IMG_3801.jpg

Cipitillo182

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My name is Jose, and I am the proud owner of a 15 Mustang GT. I have always been a fan of european sports cars, not so much of muscle cars, so when Ford released the new mustang I instantly fell in love with it. Its my daily driver, and I couldnt be happier. I am a firefighter/paramedic in south florida and I like driving enthusiastically but still within the speed limit, or so I had to promise the wife! I have been reading this forum for months now, and I appreciate all the help given throughout.

Wile E. Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Altima, 2015 Mustang GT on order
Hello everyone, I'm Eddie from SoCal. Last year I almost bought a Nissan Maxima but the dealer weaseled out of a discount at the last moment and I walked away. I then started researching the new Mustang and after a couple of test drives, fell in love. Two weeks ago, I ordered a black 15 Mustang GT premium w/redline premiere trim. One of these days I'm gonna go thank that Nissan dealer for turning me away from what would have been a boring utilitarian box on wheels and helping me get into a 'stang :headbang:. I'll of course make good use of the launch control to leave him sucking on fumes as I peel rubber out of the lot.

I've been lurking on here for months and soaking up all the great information everyone shares. This will be my first Ford and I have zero experience with modifications but I'm determined to make at least some basic bolt-on mods. I'm hoping some of my fellow Californians can share some tips on how to keep it legal and under warranty.
Sponsored