Introduce yourself!!

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Wow that is a nice looking GT, I just ordered mine this week. I was told 6-8 weeks. How did you get your car so fast?
Ron
Production seems to be speeding up. If things follow the plan, I'll be just over a month as well 1/13 to 2/15. Mine's awaiting transport now.
Sponsored

sjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Not a Mustang
Hello all!
I'm new to the forum and while I have always liked Mustangs (my dream Mustangs would be a 1970 Boss 302 or 1965 Shelby GT350) as I was in high school at the beginning of the 90's and 5.0's were everywhere. I owned a Bandit Trans Am instead when I was 18 so that's the extent of my pony car ownership.

I currently own a modified 2010 Mazda MX-5. I love it and its my summer track/autox toy. Its a little different from a Mustang. I joined the forum to do some research on the new Mustang as I am in love with the 2016 GT350 and am seriously considering making the jump in the next year or two.

RR STANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP RACE RED
Hello all!
I'm new to the forum and while I have always liked Mustangs (my dream Mustangs would be a 1970 Boss 302 or 1965 Shelby GT350) as I was in high school at the beginning of the 90's and 5.0's were everywhere. I owned a Bandit Trans Am instead when I was 18 so that's the extent of my pony car ownership.

I currently own a modified 2010 Mazda MX-5. I love it and its my summer track/autox toy. Its a little different from a Mustang. I joined the forum to do some research on the new Mustang as I am in love with the 2016 GT350 and am seriously considering making the jump in the next year or two.
Welcome aboard!

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Production seems to be speeding up. If things follow the plan, I'll be just over a month as well 1/13 to 2/15. Mine's awaiting transport now.
Maybe it's a Texas thing.
Ron:shrug:

Sponsored

MarcinTRPLYLW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcin
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang / V6 / MT / 3.55 / Triple Yellow
Hello everyone! My name is Marcin and I live in Chicago Northwest Suburbs area. I just recently picked up my Triple Yellow v6 Manual with 3.55 gears after waiting almost two months for delivery. I used to drive '11 Genesis Coupe 3.8 and loved the car. I got a lot of attention, people asked me about the car and took pictures. I decided that it was time to move on to something else. When my brother bought his EcoBoost Premium I was really impressed with the car and I decided to get one myself :D. Here it is. My new ride :D I took some time this past week and went to Xtreme Graphics and wrapped the rear diffuser flat black and the roof black gloss. I will be doing tints next week so I will update once it is done. Thanks!

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
That looks cool, nice job. I hope my car only takes two months ( ordered on Tuesday).
Ron

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Beautiful car, Marcin! :thumbsup: I liked your Genesis Coupe as well. The diffuser and roof look good; they match the decklid nicely. Good luck with your new car.

MarcinTRPLYLW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcin
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang / V6 / MT / 3.55 / Triple Yellow
Thanks Ron & Chris. I miss my GenCoupe but it's time for a new project :D I don't regret my decision a bit. I know some people who have had buyers remorse when trading in but in my case I am very happy from the purchase :) At first I second guessed my color choice but when the car arrived all doubts disappeared. I love the Yellow/Black combo. I still want to do tints, throw in some nice looking wide balck/gunmetal wheels and coilovers. I dont want to do much performace wise...well except for CAI, exhaust and maybe headers :D I love the look of the rousch rear fiasca with quad exhaust so maybe sometime in the future I will invest a little to make it work. But considering the fact that I will have to replace the rear bumper for premium one makes it little difficult and pricey. Cheers!

adam94598

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey everybody. My name is Adam- 26 years old, Lean Manufacturing Engineer and proud new owner of a 2015 Mustang GT PP in Magnetic Metallic. Picked it up today at San Leandro Ford. I originally was going in to put a down payment on the same configuration without the 401A, but then I test drove this car and the rest was history. So excited to be in this car! My dream car growing up was a 1993 Mustang Cobra, but my parents wouldn't allow it (thankfully). Pictures will come tomorrow!

Sponsored

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Thanks Ron & Chris. I miss my GenCoupe but it's time for a new project :D I don't regret my decision a bit. I know some people who have had buyers remorse when trading in but in my case I am very happy from the purchase :)
The one thing I've learned over the years is that we as humans can adapt quickly to change, especially when we are the ones who've initiated the change. That said, you must admit that having a brand new car (and project) is enough to keep you from having feelings of loss, or outright missing your former project car(s). Everything we do prepares us in some manner for what's in store for us next. Enjoy the ride. And the journey! ;)

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
Hi Guys,

Picked up my 15 Ecoboost PP before Christmas. I test drove the Ecoboost and GT back to back and after having several V8's over the years, the turbo won me over. Worked with my dealer to get a dealer trade for this beauty.
Ecoboost.JPG

Scorpion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium PP Silver
Here to say hello. Nothings special yet. Looking to get a Mustang GT this year. I'm here to find out as much as I can.

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
Hey everybody. I'm new to the forums and new to Mustangs. I will be ordering soon, as soon as I get my X-Plan PIN that is! Here's what I'm ordering:

2015 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Pkg. in Ruby Red; 6-speed manual; Red Line interior upgrade; voice-activated nav.; adaptive cruise control.

This is a very specific package and I don't think my local dealer will be able to find anything in the pipeline to trade with another dealer. Probably will be a special order. Looking forward to it!

Edit 2/3/2015: Car is ordered!

Last edited:

ocolet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt,premium,sport
love the capri dude,used have a 76 2.8 v6 4 speed,one of the better looking 70s cars,lol.it had dobi suspension parts(remember that company?)
Sponsored