Sponsored

Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats, I already have 1200 miles on mine as I keep finding reasons to drive it.. I took a trip to Galveston last week which helped with the miles and took the long way what normally takes me 4 hours to do took 6.. so nice hope everyone that is left gets theirs soon.
Sponsored

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Beautiful car man! Congrats!! :headbang:

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I hope Jason gets his tomorrow. I went into the dealer today with the intent to rip ass. not knowing my wife was there 2 hours earlier setting up the reveal.
You know what they say. They save the best for last. So hopefully they put a 5.2L Voodoo motor in mine. LOL yeah right

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So my rail car is currently in Newman, Kansas. According to Cotus my EDD is in 9 days. That train better speed up!!!

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My car was off loaded at the rail yard on Saturday night. I contacted my dealer they said they should have it ready for me by Wednesday!!! I want it today!!! 3 days to transport and prep a car!! The rail yard is only an hour away. I was thinking I would take delivery on Tuesday at the latest.

Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
Thank god its just a few days away. I know you were getting frustrated. Yeah i know... knowing its so close makes it worst. soon Jason...soon. im glad you didnt choose another car and held steady.

Corwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got the word mine was passing through Nevada today. Excitement is building...

-Corwin

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, 14 V6, 08 Sky, 93 TT
I'm still waiting on mine, with no new news from the dealer other than they still don't expect it until February. I'm long past being upset and frustrated waiting, and have just been patiently waiting the last couple of weeks. Whenever it shows it, it will show up.

Rachel was helpful with letting me know my car was at least on its way to me; although I should probably follow up with her.

Hopefully no one else from this build week has to wait too much longer!

I'm picking my car up tomorrow!!! It's about time.
Congrats Jason! I'm sure the wait will have been more than worth it. :)

SHE FINALLY ARRIVED. my wife lured me to the Ford dealer with the ploy that her sync wasn't working. while we were there we were going to check on where my car was. ass I walked into the showroom, there she was.
Guys it was worth the wait. driving her was amazing. the back end kicked out a few times but nothing a Mustang wouldn't normally do. I loved it.
Beautiful car, Redhorse! Your wife sounds awesome to have set up that reveal for you. Nice looking garage as well, especially with those two Mustangs. I love how you have the pony painted on your driveway.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks ZackR

Jason where are the pictures? we've been waiting for this beauty for what seems like forever/ WE WANT PICS MAN!!!

Sponsored

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry guys for the late post. I did pick her up on Tuesday. :headbang: So far I'm impressed. I went with and automatic but added the 3.55 gearing and I'm happy I made that decision. Everything is prefect except I can hear a squeaking sound if I have the radio off coming somewhere in or around the rear seats. I haven't really had the time to investigate. But here are some photos.

At the dealer:

Next day at work:

Picture of the wheels:

Lunch break:

Yeah I know!! I didn't park between the lines but and worried about door dings.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks great man. I took mime out for a good hard ride before I worried about strange noises. love her.

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Question guys. Any of you installing an oil separator? I saw that ford racing is going to be offering one in March thought I would wait to see what it looks like. Also the Mycolor options. I can change the gauges and the floor and cup holder colors. I can't change the color of the buttons on the radio, window, door locks, etc. is that right?

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question guys. Any of you installing an oil separator? I saw that ford racing is going to be offering one in March thought I would wait to see what it looks like. Also the Mycolor options. I can change the gauges and the floor and cup holder colors. I can't change the color of the buttons on the radio, window, door locks, etc. is that right?
Yeah that's right. You may be able to change the bulbs to small led's.

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, 14 V6, 08 Sky, 93 TT
Well after all that time sitting around waiting with no answers, I finally got the call from my dealership on Friday that my car had arrived! I didn't get the deal we had set up before hand, so I ended up taking my Saturn back home with me, but at least I finally have my Mustang.

It's such a wonderful feeling! I can not wait to have the engine broken in and really get on it.

Hopefully no one else from this build week is still waiting. Beautiful car by the way, Jason!
image.jpg
Sponsored