Sponsored

RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
I will pull her out in the sun and take as many pics as I can with the two reds. I really don't think it clashes. last night I changed the mycolor to red and that looked great too. my worry is how do I match a set of floor mats.....

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
My dealer and my wife surprised me yesterday using a ploy to get her magnetic looked at for a sync problem. I went in and Mine was waiting in the showroom. She's in the corral now.
Why some GTs have the vertical bars all the way to the lower grill/facia and others such as yours don't?

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
So, I'd not seen the 2015 in the metal until last night: I couldn't take it anymore, so I drove to a local dealership after-hours to take a peek. I saw a Ruby GT, Ingot Ecoboost PP, and Race Red V6 parked next to each other. What a gorgeous car! The Ruby looked the best of the three, but settling on a color is going to be very difficult - but it looks amazing in very trim, and every color I've seen so far. Now I finally understand what people meant when they said the car has to be seen in person to be fully appreciated!

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP

Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Adaptive cruise?
YES its the adaptive cruise control. there are two plates/sensors located in the lower grille where the fangs would be.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't you think the two red shades are different which makes it clash! I'd appreciate it so much if you post more pictures because I think you're the first owner in here with this combo.
Thank you for the posted photos and hope you enjoy your ride :headbang:

the reds are not an exact match, but the two are perfect for where they are. the soft red interior looks incredible and nothing beats the deep crimson red of Ruby Red. the best part of these pictures is the fact that the sky was overcast. no sun to be seen for miles.... and it still looked good.
20150114_132413.jpg
20150114_132444.jpg
20150114_132332.jpg

packerfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang gt grabber blue
Awesome car. Thanks for making it really tough for me not to go order one today. Especially love the red seats. I have a 2011 grabber blue do you think its that much better to consider trading in my car?

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
So, I'd not seen the 2015 in the metal until last night: I couldn't take it anymore, so I drove to a local dealership after-hours to take a peek. I saw a Ruby GT, Ingot Ecoboost PP, and Race Red V6 parked next to each other. What a gorgeous car! The Ruby looked the best of the three, but settling on a color is going to be very difficult - but it looks amazing in very trim, and every color I've seen so far. Now I finally understand what people meant when they said the car has to be seen in person to be fully appreciated!
A little off topic: I looked carefully at the panel gaps on all of the cars, and they looked spot on to me...

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome car. Thanks for making it really tough for me not to go order one today. Especially love the red seats. I have a 2011 grabber blue do you think its that much better to consider trading in my car?

that's the only color that would have changed my mind on this purchase, Grabber Blue. I love that color. I custom painted my bike that color. I just added some pearl to make it POP. I heard they may offer Grabber Blue next year. if so I have a tough choice to make. I am keeping the red interior tho.

Sponsored

packerfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang gt grabber blue
If they offered the performance pack with the auto id order one tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback. These new ones make mine feel so outdated.

stang6515

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2019 GT350, 2022 Mach 1 w/HP
My dealer and my wife surprised me yesterday using a ploy to get her magnetic looked at for a sync problem. I went in and Mine was waiting in the showroom. She's in the corral now.
REDHRSE, tool cool. I have a good one for you. I own a magnetic GT and when my wife rode with me she fell in love with the car and said she needed one. Sooo, we ordered one and she is getting the Ruby Red GT. never would have thought to find another couple to have the same color cars !!

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
REDHRSE, tool cool. I have a good one for you. I own a magnetic GT and when my wife rode with me she fell in love with the car and said she needed one. Sooo, we ordered one and she is getting the Ruby Red GT. never would have thought to find another couple to have the same color cars !!

freaking great. my wife is on the forum too. she loves hers but im thinking she wishes she had a premium.

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Gorgeous car! Congrats on taking delivery. I know someone who has a car in the same color, with the 50th year package. Whenever I see it, I can't take my eyes off it. It's beautiful! :cool:
Sponsored