P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Sitting here bored, let me click refresh on COTUS for the 5th time today. Countdown goes from 6 to 1! Holy crap it's almost here. Two minutes later, cell phone rings (2015 Mustang GT Engine ringtone by the way). Hey BJ, it's Jimmy from your local Ford Dealer, I am watching them unload your Mustang right now. Mind Blown. :headbang:
Congrats BJ. You are going to love this car!
Sponsored

mazamuda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Grats to us both then - since there is one less mustang to be built and delivered before mine gets started! :)

BumpnRun

I bleed FORD Blue...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'65 Mustang '08 Edge ltd '98 F150 50th ann
Congrats! I'm showing 17 days remaining. Called my dealer today and got the rail transport company, CR rail, and my rail car number. He showed it passed thru Pontiac MI. today at 2:00 pm. I'm going to see if I can keep track of it from here, she still has a long way to travel. This has been a pretty wild ride for me, 229 days as of today since I ordered!:shrug:

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
Congrats! I'm showing 17 days remaining. Called my dealer today and got the rail transport company, CR rail, and my rail car number. He showed it passed thru Pontiac MI. today at 2:00 pm. I'm going to see if I can keep track of it from here, she still has a long way to travel. This has been a pretty wild ride for me, 229 days as of today since I ordered!:shrug:
Grats to us both then - since there is one less mustang to be built and delivered before mine gets started! :)
Congrats! Mine is sitting in the rail yard waiting to be transported to the dealership. Hopefully they aren't backlogged are the rail yard.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Thanks everyone! Here is a photo taken during PDI that the sales guy sent me. It's their first convertible and he says it's gorgeous. I am so excited! Heading down in the morning to make sure everything is a ok and to do the paperwork. Mid-20s for the high tomorrow so I will probably have to put the top up to drive it home. ;)
7HbnV1F.jpg
:clap2: :D

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Wow that's beautiful! Congrats! Enjoy!

Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
My car is here! Just came off the truck and I will post pics tomorrow after I pick her up.

damdfw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Convertible
My car is here! Just came off the truck and I will post pics tomorrow after I pick her up.

Congrats. I have really been enjoying mine and am sure you will love yours.

OP
OP
Andella

Andella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2008 Buell 1125R
Congrats!! COTUS says 1 day left for me but it still says awaiting shipment so I am doubtful I'll see it tomorrow...

At least my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires showed up today.

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible

Awesome! It's been a great week for this thread so far! I can't wait to see a picture of that pony! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Willie52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Willie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Guard Convertible
My car arrived at the dealer today! I'm going tomorrow to see it and will post pictures as soon as possible.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421976442.813602.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pic, my dealer took it when it came off the truck. I will post better pics when I pick her up after work tomorrow.

BumpnRun

I bleed FORD Blue...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'65 Mustang '08 Edge ltd '98 F150 50th ann
Congrats! Very nice looking Mustang. Mine dropped down to 16 days, then dropped off COTUS, No EDD and went back to awaiting shipment. I tracked the rail car, and it was given a "Bad Order" in Battle Creek MI, with no estimate of time to repair.:frusty:

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Congrats! Very nice looking Mustang. Mine dropped down to 16 days, then dropped off COTUS, No EDD and went back to awaiting shipment. I tracked the rail car, and it was given a "Bad Order" in Battle Creek MI, with no estimate of time to repair.:frusty:

Wow, that's no bueno and you must be very frustrated, I would be going crazy. I feel for you. I hope you have yours really soon.

Funny thing COTUS changed my EDD from 1/31 to Feb 1 the morning my car was taken off the rail car and that made me anxious. COTUS changed to 1/24 this afternoon and it still says that. It's been at the dealership since 3:30 this afternoon. Dealer said I can pick it up after 12 tomorrow and I am leaving work an hour early to go pick her up. <<headbang!

Sponsored