MAGNETIC S550 MUSTANG Thread

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT Premium A10
Thanks! I appreciate the comments. I was unsure on the direction I was going to go when I first got the car, but I am definitely liking the stealthy look as you said. I'm in love with the way Magnetic looks with the black.

PandaMake5.0, I think a good name for your car would be "Shadow." Looks freakin' gorgeous in those photos. Very stealthy. One of the many things I LOVE about this color on the Mustang.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic

Glory Daze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Thanks guys, it was a beautiful day for driving in a beautiful area. When I saw the horse sculptures in the round about island I had to stop for as picture. But that car looks good anywhere!

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Thanks guys, it was a beautiful day for driving in a beautiful area. When I saw the horse sculptures in the round about island I had to stop for as picture. But that car looks good anywhere!
Timing is everything! You have a good eye for opportunity. Do you have the ceramic interior? I was considering that if I don't get the 50th Anniversary Package.

Glory Daze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Timing is everything! You have a good eye for opportunity. Do you have the ceramic interior? I was considering that if I don't get the 50th Anniversary Package.
Yes, its ceramic. I really prefer two tone over single color interior. I have found that you really have to stay on top of it to keep it clean! But I am very happy with it.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3