Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

DAGO GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAPTOR, 2015 GT PP
Nice pictures!! How much do you love your raptor?
I absolutely love my Raptor. It's not a Garage Queen either. I keep it extremely clean, but I have been known to do some 90mph runs down a secluded beach. I'm not much on going mudding, but I do like playing in the sand. I love the looks of the new Raptor, but I am disappointed they are going with a V6. I don't care if this V6 is going to put out more power than my 6.2, in my mind if your squeezing more power out of a motor almost half the size, it's not going to have the longevity of a naturally aspirated V8. Had they supercharged or turbocharged a V8 (without using as much boost as they are in the V6) I would like the new Raptor a lot more. All this being said, I plan on keeping my Raptor as it's the last of a big V8, in a big truck.

Sponsored

jason07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
I absolutely love my Raptor. It's not a Garage Queen either. I keep it extremely clean, but I have been known to do some 90mph runs down a secluded beach. I'm not much on going mudding, but I do like playing in the sand. I love the looks of the new Raptor, but I am disappointed they are going with a V6. I don't care if this V6 is going to put out more power than my 6.2, in my mind if your squeezing more power out of a motor almost half the size, it's not going to have the longevity of a naturally aspirated V8. Had they supercharged or turbocharged a V8 (without using as much boost as they are in the V6) I would like the new Raptor a lot more. All this being said, I plan on keeping my Raptor as it's the last of a big V8, in a big truck.
Have you joined HARO on Facebook? (Houston Area Raptor Owners) you really should, there are some good people on there.

It looks like you have gone mid perch on the front too?

You need to get some lights on that truck! Here is mine....I've since added a 20" in the middle of the bumper too.

DAGO GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAPTOR, 2015 GT PP
Have you joined HARO on Facebook? (Houston Area Raptor Owners) you really should, there are some good people on there.

It looks like you have gone mid perch on the front too?

You need to get some lights on that truck! Here is mine....I've since added a 20" in the middle of the bumper too.

That looks good! I did go to the middle perch setting, it looks so much better. I don't do Facebook, but it would be nice to meet up with some Raptor owners.

Mako_254

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot GT Prem Convertible 50th A6 3.55
An Ingot from the Magnetic Thread

with the 50th....
IngotGT_50th_2.jpg

Mako_254

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot GT Prem Convertible 50th A6 3.55
Vert

:D
Vert_Top_Down_3_Ingot_20sb_cropped.jpg

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The Ingot as ordered by myself in Euro outfit with Ford Custom pack option!

- 10Y 19" wheels
- Chrome strips on windows as 50th LE edition (not present in 50th upgrade pack)

Special thanks to JR1971 for this photoshop work of art ! :headbang:

Last edited:
Reactions: MoZ

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Soooooo pissed that we're stuck with black wheels in the States compared to those above.

:frusty:

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Soooooo pissed that we're stuck with black wheels in the States compared to those above.

just take those black US-spec Performance pack 19 Inch wheels and take them to a wheel repair Company, make them Strip the black paint off and paint the wheels in silver. and voila: you get euro style 19 Inch wheels:thumbsup:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

We will not have sequential taillights and no center gauges and no hood vents..and the ugly faux gas cap as rear badge instead of the running pony...

Sure there will be some exchanging between Europe and US but the gauges needs the connectivity and other dash panels...

EricinSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 E250 Bluetec
We will not have sequential taillights and no center gauges and no hood vents..and the ugly faux gas cap as rear badge instead of the running pony...

Sure there will be some exchanging between Europe and US but the gauges needs the connectivity and other dash panels...
What about those clear tail lights? They look fantastic with the silver paint.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
What about those clear tail lights? They look fantastic with the silver paint.
that is the reason for choosing Ingot silver
Sponsored