Sponsored

Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
im also afraid it will be 32 degrees when I pick up my car. I will pull out of the lot, the wheels will kick to the left and around she goes... onto the curb... @#$%*%$# summer tires!!!!!
It was colder than that and raining when I picked up mine and that never happened. In fact even in the freezing wet slushy rain the drive home was pleasant and I had the car in wet/snow mode. She felt so smooth and connected and one with the road.... It's worth the wait :gossip:
Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
my 6th EDD is this Friday. Rachel said she hasn't really moved since the 23rd and she doesn't know why. shes been a great help. I don't have a rail number... I do know shes traveling by rail tho.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was colder than that and raining when I picked up mine and that never happened. In fact even in the freezing wet slushy rain the drive home was pleasant and I had the car in wet/snow mode. She felt so smooth and connected and one with the road.... It's worth the wait :gossip:

thanks man. born n raised in NY. I know about that slush/ice in the morning

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
my 6th EDD is this Friday. Rachel said she hasn't really moved since the 23rd and she doesn't know why. shes been a great help. I don't have a rail number... I do know shes traveling by rail tho.
Yeah my car was loaded before Christmas but only made it to Illonios so far. Not sure what's up with my train.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
You guys are disappointing me with the lack of updates. Really no New deliveries?
Can't remember if I posted in this thread or not, but mine has arrived. Pics can be found here.

Sponsored

Corwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Update: Deysha let me know that my car was loaded on to a rail car on 1/4/2015 somewhere in Ohio. She told me today that the car is in Illinois. Judging by the speed over ground, I should have the car sometime in April, though the current EDD is 1/19. We'll see...

-Corwin

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Update: Deysha let me know that my car was loaded on to a rail car on 1/4/2015 somewhere in Ohio. She told me today that the car is in Illinois. Judging by the speed over ground, I should have the car sometime in April, though the current EDD is 1/19. We'll see...

-Corwin
Let me know what's your car's next location. I live in California and my car went from Barnham, Illionis to Gibson Indiana (took it 6 days). Not sure why it didn't head to California from Illinois. If you look at the RR maps that seems to be a more direct route. I can't really see a route to California from the Gibson Indiana. My EDD is in 11 days. I don't think it's going to make it in time.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SHE FINALLY ARRIVED. my wife lured me to the Ford dealer with the ploy that her sync wasn't working. while we were there we were going to check on where my car was. ass I walked into the showroom, there she was.
Guys it was worth the wait. driving her was amazing. the back end kicked out a few times but nothing a Mustang wouldn't normally do. I loved it.
IMG_274365599489298.jpeg
20150113_144015.jpg
20150113_144143.jpg
20150113_144253.jpg
IMG_274403972748138.jpeg
20150113_171226.jpg

Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks man. it feels great running thru those gears.

Last edited:

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope Jason gets his tomorrow. I went into the dealer today with the intent to rip ass. not knowing my wife was there 2 hours earlier setting up the reveal.

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I hope Jason gets his tomorrow. I went into the dealer today with the intent to rip ass. not knowing my wife was there 2 hours earlier setting up the reveal.
What an awesome wife!!! Congratulations on the new Mustang!!

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What an awesome wife!!! Congratulations on the new Mustang!!

she is a great wife. keep us posted on yours. it really was worth the wait. the strangest thing is the excitement was as if there had been no wait at all.
Sponsored