Sponsored

Convertible Orders

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Ordering and using X-Plan has nothing whatsoever to do with Priority assignment for Retail Special Orders. Won`t increase or decrease Priority assigned.
Sponsored

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Congratulations, GiddyUp15; that's awesome! :headbang:

Yay, Jeffola, and Rob00GT; congrats! At least your Mustangs are close to home now. :clap2:

Have you talked to your dealer today, ymr7576? They should have some very good news for you. :D

I can confirm that my tracker shows both of yours as delivered, MagneticMan and broncobuff; congrats! Let me know when you've picked up your Ponies. :)

Rachel
Thanks Rachel, I paid Breeze a visit last night, did the paper work, will deliver my loan check to the dealership tomorrow and drive her home

picture.jpg

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Pickup Maggie today 1/8 at 3pm. Drive from Loveland, CO to Longmont, CO was GREAT. I was plesently surprised when we did the paperwork and was told there
was a $500 rebate. She is in the stable now till the weather improves. :)

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Still in Ohio. -8 here this morning! Home tomorrow pickup Saturday at 10. It's unreal how much I can't wait!

BOSS5L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible TY 401A 20"
B1 has arrived!

Picking up Saturday with a trailer (roads are salty). Really happy with the fit and finish. Dealership staff were as excited as I was - first 2015 sold in Guelph, Ontario.

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Picking up Saturday with a trailer (roads are salty). Really happy with the fit and finish. Dealership staff were as excited as I was - first 2015 sold in Guelph, Ontario.
Congrats! She looks similar to mine, except with the spoiler :cheers:

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Rachel, I paid Breeze a visit last night, did the paper work, will deliver my loan check to the dealership tomorrow and drive her home
You got it, MagneticMan! Breeze looks like she's bringing good things your way. ;) She's splendid!

Thanks so much Rachel for all the help during this exciting process!!! :cheers:
You're very welcome, GiddyUp15! :cheers:

Yes, I picked up my new baby this afternoon.:cheers:
Fantastic, ymr7576; congratulations! :clap2:

The Triple Yellow really shines! :love:

Congratulations on a beautiful Mustang, BOSS5L! And, on being the first! :first:

Rachel

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Breeze has a new home :)

picture.jpg

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Gossamer is home!

Got home on an early flight and was able to get it tonight. couldn't be happier tonight, more photos to come.

Last edited:

Hw5252

1st Mustang!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt convertible
Tomorrow is the Day

Picking up tomorrow!!

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy for y`all but my wait continues. Feels like being trapped in The Twilight Zone! 9/2 and still counting............

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update! For those of you that have endured my Odyssey that began for me on 9/2/14, and the ensuing "rants", I am happy and proud to announce that "Chanel" has finally landed. Yes, late last night, the Car Carrier in the dead of night dropped off my 2015 Mustang Convertible. My Salesman was first to see it when he arrived this morning at the Dealership. He immediately had it sent in for "PDI" and detailing. I had no idea it had arrived yet and was just making my weekly stop to complain about "where is my Car"! Low and behold I saw a Race Red V6 Convertible with the 051A Package parked under the Reception area with a few water spots dripping to the pavement. Could it be mine? Ahhhh, "No Spoiler", it must be! I spotted my Salesman delivering a Wimbleton White LE 50th Anniversary Edition Coupe and he began blowing the horn and waving like a lunatic. The rest is history. At 4:00 PM eastern time, I drove her home and she is now comfortably resting on the Pavers in our driveway. A long journey, frustrating as hell but she looks beautiful. All $1250 in Incentives worked as the Car was given a Sold & Delivered date of 1/2/15. I`ll post some pics when and (if) I can figure out how to upload them. Cheers and thank y`all for your patience with my long trip.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Update! For those of you that have endured my Odyssey that began for me on 9/2/14, and the ensuing "rants", I am happy and proud to announce that "Chanel" has finally landed. Yes, late last night, the Car Carrier in the dead of night dropped off my 2015 Mustang Convertible. My Salesman was first to see it when he arrived this morning at the Dealership. He immediately had it sent in for "PDI" and detailing. I had no idea it had arrived yet and was just making my weekly stop to complain about "where is my Car"! Low and behold I saw a Race Red V6 Convertible with the 051A Package parked under the Reception area with a few water spots dripping to the pavement. Could it be mine? Ahhhh, "No Spoiler", it must be! I spotted my Salesman delivering a Wimbleton White LE 50th Anniversary Edition Coupe and he began blowing the horn and waving like a lunatic. The rest is history. At 4:00 PM eastern time, I drove her home and she is now comfortably resting on the Pavers in our driveway. A long journey, frustrating as hell but she looks beautiful. All $1250 in Incentives worked as the Car was given a Sold & Delivered date of 1/2/15. I`ll post some pics when and (if) I can figure out how to upload them. Cheers and thank y`all for your patience with my long trip.
Congrats!!!! I feel like this is the end of an era! :lol:

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Phil1336,
Glad you escaped the Twilight Zone. I hope you enjoy your RR V6 as much as I have. You'll be topless sooner than most of us in Colorado. ENJOY!!! :cheers::clap2::ford:

Last edited:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Phil1336,
Glad you escaped the Twilight Zone. I hope you enjoy your RR V6 as much as I have. You'll be topless sooner than most of us in Colorado. ENJOY!!! :cheers::clap2::ford:
Speak for yourself! :D

Topless selfie! :headbang:

Disclaimer: I was at a full stop at a stoplight when selfie was taken :)
image.jpg
Sponsored