Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Congrats on the pickups bechtner and dons ruby! Seems like I might be one of the last ones in this thread to get my car... :(
Sponsored

JPMagnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Still waiting...

Mines still in transit. eDD in cotus is 1/16, ford service says edd is 1/12.
I don't think I would order another car, I don't wait well!:headbonk:

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Well worth wait and biggest stress for me was getting dealership to honor their trade in price they offered me back 7 weeks ago. They hired new management so they tried to low ball the shit out of me and I had to bring them back to planet Earth.

Gpz 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1989 Red LX 5.0
It arrived today:clap2::clap2::D, but no pickup at it would have been to late and I want to go over it in the daytime, plus it's 180 miles away. The plan is go to work at 4 in the morning and leave at 2 1/2 hrs later and get home by 7 then head to the dealer. ( Daytona ) .

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah, that's what's going to be my issue. Luckily, I am good friends with the manager and he's assured(about 80 times already) me that he will honor the trade in price he gave me...back in October...but I still worry, cause it's now January and my cars EDD disappeared from Cotus back in December! I know, I know...I am just being paranoid...I'll settle down now...:headbonk:

Sponsored

Gpz 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1989 Red LX 5.0
Thanks for your input on the dealer paperwork issue. I've got it straightened out and is well on that front, plus the car came in today and picking up tomorrow. Thanks again and hope yours is delivered soon also..

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Congrats Anchormon, any pics/vids?

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Here she is fellas
20150108_162732.jpg

Sponsored

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yesterday my EDD says 1/9 and zero left in the counter. Today the counter disappeared. Still in transit. I'm hoping to get a call today so I can pickup tomorrow. My build date is 12/22. So I'm one if the last ones to get their car.

OP
OP

Pony girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, Competition Orange, PP
Yesterday my EDD says 1/9 and zero left in the counter. Today the counter disappeared. Still in transit. I'm hoping to get a call today so I can pickup tomorrow. My build date is 12/22. So I'm one if the last ones to get their car.
My build date is also 12/22 and my car is just sitting in New Boston, MI waiting for a rail car. Apparently there is a rail car shortage (according to my dealer). I sure do wish I could fly up to DTW, pick the car up and then drive it home!

COTUS played with my emotions over Christmas. On 12/24 it said Awaiting Shipment, then on 12/26 it said In Transit with an EDD of 1/20 ... then a couple of days later it went back to Awaiting Shipment with no EDD and that's what it still says. Really frustrating! :frusty:

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Yours and mine are probably on the same truck. I called the dealership yesterday and the guy who takes care of all the deliveries said it should be here sometime today :eyebulge:. My build date was 12/17 and edd plus counter disappeared. Still in transit.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Mine was built on the 22nd, and I'm still waiting on mine as well. COTUS says it should be here on Monday, so we'll see...

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mine was is still showing an EDD of 1/19 but I know she is within 20 miles from home. The question is how long will she sit. Getting so close!
Sponsored