Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dealer said they are receiving car today but they have to do pre delivery check and prep. Why that will take all of today is beyond me.
You can request what prep you want and don't want done. Obviously the PDI is a must, but apart from that I told them no license plate holes in front bumper, no washing, etc. Basically, fill it up with premium, complete the PDI and call me to come sign the paperwork.
Sponsored

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Thanks for info I will text my sales guy now.

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420659514.141566.jpg

Just got the call that she's here and as i pulled in realized was parking right next to her.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My car is still just sitting in McCalla, Alabama where it stopped for Interchange Sunday at like 6AM. Supposedly they are having a tough time lining up a train going South... I think this is because I am an LSU fan :doh::frusty:

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Dealer said they are receiving car today but they have to do pre delivery check and prep. Why that will take all of today is beyond me.
I told them exactly what i wanted and did not want them to do. My Dealership followed my wishes to the letter, and it took 2 hours from start to finish. Then out the door where the dealership filled her up with Premium!

Sponsored

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420678809.027146.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420678824.291729.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420678833.526566.jpg

They did not touch a darn thing...dirty as hell. Just got done cleaning, but to dark to take pics

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So original edd was 2-12, went to 1-3, 1-5,1-8,1-12 and was just delivered today. Should pick it up tommorrow I hope!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Sigh! A user on here who's car shipped at the same exact time to the same exact dealership as mine status changed to Delivered today while my Car is still sitting in McCalla, Alabama. Uggh.....

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I pick my car up today and it's hard to hold excitement. I'm hoping the financial process goes smoothly. Well post pictures later

Sponsored

nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium PP
My, does this thing wolf down fuel! Averaged about 20mpg yesterday, about half highway and half city/traffic. Not as bad as expected, to be honest.

Better pics to come perhaps over the weekend!

Daryle Nelson at Gullo Ford in Houston was an enormous help - he gave me a great price, put up with all my requests, knew his stuff and was good enough to even leave the wrapping on the car, which had 4.1mi in the odo at delivery.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
My sales guy just sent me this pic, looks like I'll have to pick it up tommorrow :paddle:
image.jpg

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
My, does this thing wolf down fuel! Averaged about 20mpg yesterday, about half highway and half city/traffic. Not as bad as expected, to be honest.

Better pics to come perhaps over the weekend!

Daryle Nelson at Gullo Ford in Houston was an enormous help - he gave me a great price, put up with all my requests, knew his stuff and was good enough to even leave the wrapping on the car, which had 4.1mi in the odo at delivery.

Wow! You may hold the record for the speed you received your Mustang! Yours was built/produced in what, 9-10 days? Mine is set to get produced in a whole month when you subtract the last 2 weeks of December---(despite my order being a Priority 10). There's no way to know if ordering from Gullo (since I'm from Houston) would have been quicker than ordering locally here in Austin--- since the limiting factor may have been WHEN you placed your order and not which particular dealer was used.

I do have a question, though----- Your picture either has you filling up with gas with the engine running, or you're filling up with the engine off and the lights on....which is it? ;)

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I picked her up tonight and wow Im amazed at how much Ive fallen in love already
Sponsored