12/15 Build Date

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mine is some place in Kentucky and the computer cannot legibly pronounce. It sounds like Morecan Tanner, Kentucky, which I am pretty sure is not what it is lol
Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Very nice Scout! I am really hoping that my car comes by Monday...starting to get real anxious!

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Update ----- car is on transport heading to dealership. 0830 meeting for pick up and drive home to park in the garage to wait for the weather to get nicer!
I'm calling tomorrow morning bright and early and if mine is there I'm going to try to beat the snow and get mine home as well!!!!:cheers:

blaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
my dealer worked with me and allowed me to go to the railyard and pick mine up. took my trailer loaded it up and went back to dealer. signed papers and took it home. they said that was a first.... sold a car that technically never touched the dealers lot.

Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
my dealer worked with me and allowed me to go to the railyard and pick mine up. took my trailer loaded it up and went back to dealer. signed papers and took it home. they said that was a first.... sold a car that technically never touched the dealers lot.
I was going to try that but I don't have a trailer.....

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Dealer Called and its in today! just in time for my birthday! signing at 1 pm cst!

Pic from the dealer!
Congrats! Hopefully no more glaring looks if you see me on the highway. Lol

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mine is somewhere in Georgia... So it is actually moving farther away from me. What the actual f%&$?

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Mine is somewhere in Georgia... So it is actually moving farther away from me. What the actual f%&$?
Just the way the tracks are build and the Railroads transportation plans are. Cars coming to Lincoln NE. Actually got to Chicago them to Kansas City then finally to Omaha. I can understand your frustration.....

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Just the way the tracks are build and the Railroads transportation plans are. Cars coming to Lincoln NE. Actually got to Chicago them to Kansas City then finally to Omaha. I can understand your frustration.....
Yeah I was just venting :lol: Congrats on your car!

Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Picked mine up this morning, drove around for a little took a little spin around town then tucked her in the garage for the weather coming tonight!

Panel fit is great, drove off with 4.0 miles on the odometer. I had the dealership check in the car and that added two since they made sure everything worked.
IMG_1307.jpg
IMG_1310.JPG

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Yeah I was just venting :lol: Congrats on your car!
NP, I vented the other day on Facebook about the transport company it took them six days to deliver the car to the dealership!

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's really cool. The next step is to find a dealer who will allow you to go pick it up from the plant, but I am guessing Ford will have something to say about that :rant:. A seven hour road trip sure beats two and a half weeks of waiting for trains/trucks.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
That's really cool. The next step is to find a dealer who will allow you to go pick it up from the plant, but I am guessing Ford will have something to say about that :rant:. A seven hour road trip sure beats two and a half weeks of waiting for trains/trucks.
:lol: that would be awesome!

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up this morning, drove around for a little took a little spin around town then tucked her in the garage for the weather coming tonight!

Panel fit is great, drove off with 4.0 miles on the odometer. I had the dealership check in the car and that added two since they made sure everything worked.
CONGRATS! Picked mine up as well...she is a bad ass mother! I agree with panel fit...every seam is perfect not one flaw in the paint as well. Thanks again for all the help along the way! Keep in touch this spring...
Sponsored