r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
My EDD and countdown just disappeared from COTUS. I talked to Rachel yesterday and she told me that the car is at the destination where it changes over from rail to truck transport, so hoping that the EDD disappearing means that the system is updating and my car is being loaded for tomorrow's runs.

Nope, mine stop showing when i met my EDD. (29th). Its in transit and will be arriving in the next 24-34 hrs, but the EDD disappeared yesterday morning.
Sponsored

Christopher_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Ruby Red
Nope, mine stop showing when i met my EDD. (29th). Its in transit and will be arriving in the next 24-34 hrs, but the EDD disappeared yesterday morning.
My last EDD was still several days out, 1/5. So who knows. Sure hope to be getting a call from my dealer tomorrow morning.

jpk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco Boost with PP on Order
My EDD was 12/30, no update today on COTUS or from my dealer. I know the car is @ the railyard. Hope it makes it by road tomorrow.

Rafeism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB w/PP (on order)
Dealer called me today to say that my car should be delivered tomorrow afternoon, *crosses fingers*

Cotus says one day left...

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
My car is finally here in Houston! though still at the train station / wear house.

She probably won't be ready for pick up till Saturday (crossing fingers). Though I did go in last night and trade in my jeep, singed all the paperwork and gave my down payment on the car. I was also able to add the 500 dollar ford insentive on top of my X-plan as I "purchased" prior to the new year.

I had a few questions for the dealer prior to doing all this, such as what If I need to refuse delivery for any reason, and what am I going to do about a car in the mean time.

Dealer stated that I can still refuse delivery up to the time I drive it off the lot for good, and everything will be 100% refundable, including getting my Patriot back if need be. They also gave me a 14 F-150 to drive around until my Mustang gets here! It's a really nice truck, might conceider trading in my Ram for a F-150 in a few months.

My god the wait is killing me! It's soo close I can taste it!

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My car is finally here in Houston! though still at the train station / wear house.

She probably won't be ready for pick up till Saturday (crossing fingers). Though I did go in last night and trade in my jeep, singed all the paperwork and gave my down payment on the car. I was also able to add the 500 dollar ford insentive on top of my X-plan as I "purchased" prior to the new year.

I had a few questions for the dealer prior to doing all this, such as what If I need to refuse delivery for any reason, and what am I going to do about a car in the mean time.

Dealer stated that I can still refuse delivery up to the time I drive it off the lot for good, and everything will be 100% refundable, including getting my Patriot back if need be. They also gave me a 14 F-150 to drive around until my Mustang gets here! It's a really nice truck, might conceider trading in my Ram for a F-150 in a few months.

My god the wait is killing me! It's soo close I can taste it!
Sounds like a good dealership to work with! Congrats!

nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium PP

My car has been at the Houston rail stockyard (probably Hardy Road in Spring) since last week, still waiting on being unloaded. EDD changed last night from 1/2 to 1/7 - I'd be surprised if our cars get delivered before next Monday.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car has been at the Houston rail stockyard (probably Hardy Road in Spring) since last week, still waiting on being unloaded. EDD changed last night from 1/2 to 1/7 - I'd be surprised if our cars get delivered before next Monday.
What dealer did you order from?

As I now have a loaner car from my dealers lot, they have flagged my car, and said it's a priority one that it be here as soon as possible. The Truck i'm driving has 30miles on it, i'm sure they don't want that to get too big.

Though again, anything is possible, really hoping it's here on Saturday.

nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium PP
What dealer did you order from?

As I now have a loaner car from my dealers lot, they have flagged my car, and said it's a priority one that it be here as soon as possible. The Truck i'm driving has 30miles on it, i'm sure they don't want that to get too big.

Though again, anything is possible, really hoping it's here on Saturday.

Gullo - he's assured me he'll put a "hot" on it when he can, but there's nothing they can do before it's unloaded. I'm just hanging onto my trade until I can make sure the Mustang is acceptable, no panel gaps etc. - that way the dealer can't hold my car/commitment hostage.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I have a new addiction... Calling CSX and tracking my Rail Car mixed in with a little Cotus. As off this morning, my car is in Montpelier, Ohio which is about an hour and a half away from Flat Rock.. my car has gone 102 miles in 2.5 days. I can see why my EDD is 1/19; but at least it is moving! I can't complain at all.

Sponsored

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gullo - he's assured me he'll put a "hot" on it when he can, but there's nothing they can do before it's unloaded. I'm just hanging onto my trade until I can make sure the Mustang is acceptable, no panel gaps etc. - that way the dealer can't hold my car/commitment hostage.
Yea panel gaps can be fixed at dealer, so I don't worry about that too much about that. Major paint flaws and huge defects that can't be immediately remedied by dealer I’ll refuse delivery. Crossing fingers that is not the case.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a new addiction... Calling CSX and tracking my Rail Car mixed in with a little Cotus. As off this morning, my car is in Montpelier, Ohio which is about an hour and a half away from Flat Rock.. my car has gone 102 miles in 2.5 days. I can see why my EDD is 1/19; but at least it is moving! I can't complain at all.
That's not too bad. Tomorrow is two weeks since my car went 'In Transit' which apparently is not enough to cover the 500 miles between the plant and the dealer.:rant:

scout63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
That's not too bad. Tomorrow is two weeks since my car went 'In Transit' which apparently is not enough to cover the 500 miles between the plant and the dealer.:rant:
I'm right there with ya. ... car shipped on 12/16, newest EDD was 12/30, which disappeared yesterday... apparently car had been sitting at a storage facility about 30 miles away since last Friday. .... at the dealer now, and they are promising it today. ...i told them im not leaving until it gets here

Brwnsgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leilani
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT
Just checked Cotus. EDD changed from 1/1 to 1/6...okay...I'm going to be okay...still better than the way back original of 1/30!

Rafeism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB w/PP (on order)
Dealer Called and its in today! just in time for my birthday! signing at 1 pm cst!

Pic from the dealer!
IMG_00751.jpg
Sponsored