Sponsored

Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Update on my car: it was built on December 10th and was shipped by rail to Texas, arriving on December 23rd. It's been sitting there ever since. Cotus now shows my estimated delivery date as January 4th (which is a Sunday??).

So my plans for getting it at Christmas have been dashed, and looks like the $500 discount will expire as well. If it actually arrives on a Sunday I won't be able to pick it up until the following weekend.

Just feeling bummed out that my ride is only about 20 miles from the dealership and is just waiting on a truck to haul it the last little bit.
Sponsored

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Just feeling bummed out that my ride is only about 20 miles from the dealership and is just waiting on a truck to haul it the last little bit.
Your not alone on this feeling brother. :tsk:

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on my car: it was built on December 10th and was shipped by rail to Texas, arriving on December 23rd. It's been sitting there ever since. Cotus now shows my estimated delivery date as January 4th (which is a Sunday??).

So my plans for getting it at Christmas have been dashed, and looks like the $500 discount will expire as well. If it actually arrives on a Sunday I won't be able to pick it up until the following weekend.

Why? They deliver cars 24/7 even Sundays and nights. The rebates are good until January 5th. If it comes the 4th pick it up the 5th (or go sign the paperwork Sat/Sun and get the rebates then as the car will be marked sold)

Also just because COTUS shows 1/4 doesnt mean it couldn't be delivered tomorrow. PM Rachel/FordService, she will tell you exactly when its really set to be delivered. If its in your city I doubt it sits another week.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I just drove by the dealer earlier and saw my car sitting on the lot! Shortly after the sales rep called me to give the "go ahead." I can't wait. The day had finally arrived.
Now, how do I go about getting this $500 Dream Big rebate?

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The dream big rebate is the national promo, they should automatically do it but ensure to ask if you don't see it

Sponsored

Supa LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK will do.

WhiteMuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang
Delivered?

COTUS says my car has been delivered. I immediately called my dealer and he said he hasn't heard or seen anything yet. That makes me nervous.

And no I can't drive by the dealership as it is not close by.

Supa LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
COTUS says my car has been delivered. I immediately called my dealer and he said he hasn't heard or seen anything yet. That makes me nervous.

And no I can't drive by the dealership as it is not close by.
I've heard of this happening. That usually means it's within a day or two away from arrival.

Picked up Naomi tonight. The sales team was excellent and I feel that I got the best deal I possibly could. No regrets, other than the fact I'm miss my baby that got traded in.

70fc74230e582f1587010c3e118bcd42.jpg

fa3bb1a5ec72e848fe5f4190d5d5e190.jpg

31a6556c30ebc74a1c16aa457d5e34c5.jpg

Guard GT PP.

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats!

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
Its a matter of patience.... every day seems to be a struggle with patience.
Especially when my wife's driving her S550 V6 everyday.

5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine, 6-Speed Manual, Equipment Group 401A
Enhanced Security Package
GT Performance Package
Spoiler Delete
Wheel Locking Kit
Active Anti-Theft System with Perimeter Alarm
Reverse Sensing System
HID Headlamps with Signature Lighting
19" X 9"(F) 19" X 9.5" (R) Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels
Red Line Interior
Heated/Cooled seats
Premier Trim with Color Accent Group
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation and Rain-Sensing Wipers
SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Voice-Activated Navigation System
Shaker™ Pro Audio System
Premium AM/FM Stereo with HD Radio™
Premier Trim with Color Accent Package

Ordered 30 Oct,
Build week 02 Dec,
Awaiting shipment 9 Dec,
In transit 16 Dec,
EDD #1 Jan 30
EDD #2 Jan 01
EDD #3 Jan 09
EDD #4 Jan 08

I expected delays with the Christmas holiday. I certain she is back on the road and on her way as of today. I think she will be here before the 8th.

Sponsored

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Just got the call the car has arrived at the dealership. Just in time for the last day of my $750 certificate too! :headbang:

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Today my EDD performed the dreaded disappearing act that others have encountered. As of yesterday it was still listed as January 4th so I figure it will be any day now.

I'm curious how many of us have taken delivery versus how many are still on the cusp?

jcovaltine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Today my EDD performed the dreaded disappearing act that others have encountered. As of yesterday it was still listed as January 4th so I figure it will be any day now.

I'm curious how many of us have taken delivery versus how many are still on the cusp?
I'm still waiting my EDD is 1/25. Rachel is looking into what's going on with my car since it's said in transit on 12/11 and it's still in Michigan. Anyways I'm curious to see who else is waiting to take delivery.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Day before yesterday dealer said they were picking up two cars yesterday and mine was probably one of them. yesterday has past and today is progressing. I know she is here...she's sitting somewhere. I am hoping I get the call today..... its a beautiful sunny Saturday...cmon.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the call the car has arrived at the dealership. Just in time for the last day of my $750 certificate too! :headbang:

Congrats man. I know it feels good. post pics please
Sponsored