Sponsored

raverill1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 yr
moderator forget post number 373 I saw it was already listed.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
2015 convertible black on black in his new home!!!!!
image.jpg

That colour is the best for vert since the top is black it blends in. Any other colour meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Stingray Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350 Tech Package
Nice I'm in San Diego as well, just traded the ecobeast for the GT

Hope that didn't hurt too much financially. I considered no other Mustang than the GT. I know if I bought any other car I would be back for the GT soon enough. Saves me money in the long run. Congrats on your purchase!

MUSTANGO2GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 gt, 2002 gt, 2015 gt
Nice I'm in San Diego as well, just traded the ecobeast for the GT
I'm am part of the club wicked stangs mustang club in san Diego and we are always doing cool things and would be nice to meet another s550 owner. U can look me up on the forums under my current user name. Every first Wednesday of the month we have our monthly meeting at Kearney Pearson ford and would be glad to have u.

ssantos0011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB
I'm am part of the club wicked stangs mustang club in san Diego and we are always doing cool things and would be nice to meet another s550 owner. U can look me up on the forums under my current user name. Every first Wednesday of the month we have our monthly meeting at Kearney Pearson ford and would be glad to have u.

Oh nice I am gonna look you up then

Sponsored

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Picked up my V6 Convertible about 3 hours ago. I was very fortunate that Ford of Murfreesboro had the exact car that I was looking for - all I wanted was the Ruby Red, 3.55 axle, and the spare tire (which I had to have them them order for me). This was the first 2015 convertible sold at this dealership, which is a high-volume Mustang dealer.

Are there any other forum members/S550 convertible owners in Tennessee, or am I the first?

Will post pics shortly.

Last edited:

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
I went to have a look at this one today, since it is the exact car that I was planning to get a few months from now (when the incentives would be a bit better). I was very pleasantly surprised to find that all of the hype about the new top design was true; it really is a huge step up from the 2005 GT convertible I had a few years back.

Anyway, we started throwing some numbers around, and they got pretty close to the deal I was hoping to get a few months down the road, so I decided to pull the trigger!

KUDOS - I have been reading these forums obsessively for the last couple of months, and I want to sincerely thank all of you that have been so generous with your feedback, information, opinions, and rants; every bit of it was extremely valuable in making my decision (and in the purchase process).

Over the next couple of years (budget permitting), I plan on upgrading the wheels to 19", redoing the seats in black Katzkin leather with red stitching, and changing out the grille to a 50th Anniversary style grille (either a used OEM or a knockoff).

Oh, and the dealer sticker WILL be coming off the deck lid first thing tomorrow!!!

Happy New Year!!!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Last edited:

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I seriously had no intention of purchasing this car today... I just wanted to SEE one, to see if it was really that much better than my 2005 GT convertible. Geez, was it ever!

I had already figured out exactly the model I wanted (assuming the quality was vastly improved over my 2005), and also what kind of deal I had to have to fit my budget. I thought that MAYBE I would be able to get the deal I was looking for next Fall, when they were clearing out the '15's to make room for the '16's.

I told the sales associate what my budget was (thinking he and the sales manager would get a good chuckle out of it), but within 15 minutes they were able to come to within $8 a month of my payment goal without any shenanigans! Amazing...by far the fastest deal I have ever done! I guess they are serious about moving a bunch of cars before the end of the year.

I have been reading these forums obsessively for the last couple of months, and I want to sincerely thank all of you that have been so generous with your feedback, information, opinions, and rants; every bit of it was extremely valuable in making my decision (and in the purchase process).

Over the next couple of years, I plan on upgrading the wheels to 19", redoing the seats in black Katzkin leather with red stitching, and changing out the grille to a 50th Anniversary style grille (either a used genuine or a knockoff). Budget permitting, of course.

Oh, and the dealer sticker WILL be coming off the deck lid first thing tomorrow!!!

Happy New Year!!!

picture.jpg
Happy NEW YEAR to you
your 2015 is starting perfectly
i Keep my fingers crossed that the sun will always be shining for you and your beautiful vert:thumbsup:

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Thank you my friend!
Sponsored