Current Build Week Dec 1 - Tracking Thread

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
I adjusted COTUS to show me the current expectations for my delivery.
Mine still show me the EDD number. i feel like mine take slower update than you guys.
Sponsored

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Mine still show me the EDD number. i feel like mine take slower update than you guys.
I guess no one saw in the picture where I replaced days left with "Good Luck" :frusty: bad joke I guess.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I guess no one saw in the picture where I replaced days left with "Good Luck" :frusty: bad joke I guess.
I saw it...very clever, while at the same time, depressing! :cheers:

Sponsored

ribbittingcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
Paperwork took forever but I got the car. I'll post some pictures tomorrow and then say goodbye to this thread. :)

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Paperwork took forever but I got the car. I'll post some pictures tomorrow and then say goodbye to this thread. :)

Vewy noiiiice! Looking forward to pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ribbittingcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
Here are some pics. Had a good first weekend with the car. Had my first fishtail with the car. One of the $63 license plate lights went out (or was out when I got it) so I'm headed back to the dealer to get that fixed.

gyS4cgQ.jpg
5hgYku4.jpg

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So my EDD passed (12/21), car arrived in the Miami railyard 4 days ago Thursday morning (12/18) and still hasn't been delivered to the dealership still somehow 15-20 min drive away.

Waiting on Rachel's message back to clarify current location; she has been the only real source of help in the whole process. The best my salesman could tell me is he has a notification to alert him when it comes in, so obviously it hasn't even arrived 20 min drive on the car carrier away 4 days later now.

This whole ordering process has been beyond frustrating. I'd actually rather the EDD stayed at 12/23 vs being in some limbo right now where the car is just sitting somewhere a short drive away for no good reason. This part is more stressful/sleep loss than the 30-45 days building/shipping being so close but still not at the dealership somehow.

Sponsored

GTA6T7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Prem, PP, Black, 401A
After disappearing from COTUS for nearly 3 weeks my car is back and reporting a EDD of 1/3/15:D This date is a full three weeks earlier than it was reporting before the EDD disappeared. I'm very excited:ford:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Mine finally went to "In Transit" and EDD updated to 01/05/15! Originally was 01/21, then 01/18....Exciting!!

EcoCarlos305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP
That's really strange Stu. I got mine Saturday night. Hope you get yours real soon.

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's really strange Stu. I got mine Saturday night. Hope you get yours real soon.
Yup I'm not happy at all. Rachel (the only real source of info) said all she can see was EDD was yesterday and was transferred to convoy Saturday. Hopefully delivery today but check back in the morning. I don't like this uncertainty right now everyone has its very uneasy feeling. I'm still not sure how driving it 20-30 min to Ft Lauderdale has taken almost 2 days now since passed over to convoy. Unless they had straggler cars to load up too or something weird.

Still, it's the lack on info that is most disconcerting. I'm sure the dealership knows what car carrier company they use to transport cars; I am not sure what would be so hard to go the extra mile and make the 2 minute phone call to find out what was going on and some delivery estimation. I obviously didn't call the dealership to shoot the breeze, but looking for info on my car.

This may be my last time using this dealership if the next car is an order, family friend or not, because no one ever has any information there and apparently no one uses email or texts so is a huge hassle to call and schmooze every time to get a 5 second update. I wasn't happy with the ordering process either being incorrectly told I couldn't get the premium trim leather in my GT premium and couldn't add a spare tire; the spare issue less so as I can get it from the parts dept for $25 more than ordering it on the car so no big deal. Most troubling is that I don't feel that they went the extra mile in this process (took almost 2 weeks to get my an order #, didn't seem to understand what the rail car # was so I could track it, and now can't seem to get current delivery status) or even care about a $40,000 car sale. It's not the most expensive Ford car on the lot, but it's up there in the top 10-20%; not a dinky base Focus sale.

Last edited:

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Mine finally went to "In Transit" and EDD updated to 01/05/15! Originally was 01/21, then 01/18....Exciting!!

Congrats Giddy! Now I'm the only one left :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored