Current Build Week 10/26/2014 aint got no car thread

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I just wish somebody knew something about mine.
Sponsored

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
Well my car finally hit UT this morning, the way I got it figured--it took
3 days to cross Wyoming. Won't get my GT Premium Auto (arthritis in
right shoulder) CO 401A 50 yr pk 3.55 NAV this weekend, but maybe
this coming wk. Original EDD 11/20, revised EDD 12/11.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Its officially my EDD. Found a comparable car in TX, its a premium where mine was a base so its upgraded to leather. If I dont hear something today gonna see if my dealership can get that car....doubtful but let me dream a little.

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I called ford customer service today and a very helpful lady put my order inquiry to a regional manger. She'll call me Monday to figure out why my car has been sitting since 10/1.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I called ford customer service today and a very helpful lady put my order inquiry to a regional manger. She'll call me Monday to figure out why my car has been sitting since 10/1.
The regional manager for my dealership wont answer his emails or phone calls from my dealership. Im in quite a quandry.

Sponsored

DNelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denny
Vehicle(s)
2015 black GT Premium
Same situation

I to am in the same situation. Don't expect any explanation from Ford. My GT has been sitting at the plant since the week of 10/20. My dealer who sells more Stangs in Ohio than any dealer can't seem to get an answer. Thursday they reordered my car.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I to am in the same situation. Don't expect any explanation from Ford. My GT has been sitting at the plant since the week of 10/20. My dealer who sells more Stangs in Ohio than any dealer can't seem to get an answer. Thursday they reordered my car.
At this point I dont think a reorder would get here any faster with the holidays coming up. Ive found a car about 3hrs away its just CO instead of DIB.

Edit: Just randomly checked COTUS and my new EDD just showed up as 12/9.

Last edited:

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Dang well maybe I can get an answer tomorrow. I'll post what I find out. They had a similar car to mine with adaptive cruise, but won't budge on the price. This is becoming quite a headache and I can't really blame the dealership on this, or can I?

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Ive been struggling with the same question myself. The lack of communication is what bothers me. They didnt call me or email me my VIN, I just happened to go by there and asked for it. They keep claiming they dont know anything about whats holding my car up.

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Go Premium
It was all worth it. Hang tight, you will be glad you waited. I don't think think it would be the same if I cancelled my order and bought a dealer stock car.

picture.jpg

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Finally Vinny!!! Maybe we're the last hold outs for this week.

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Go Premium
Earlier last week I was positive that I would have the last 10/26 build week car delivered. I feel for you guys that are still waiting, and wish you an imminent delivery! I'll be very happy when this thread is closed!

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Earlier last week I was positive that I would have the last 10/26 build week car delivered. I feel for you guys that are still waiting, and wish you an imminent delivery! I'll be very happy when this thread is closed!
My countdown is at 0 days left. Im not going to bed when I get home from this night shift anticipating a phone call from the dealership. Hope its here on Monday cause my buddy and I are gonna have a mod day at my house Tuesday. My mods on the Mustang and his Steeda mods on his Focus ST that he picked up on the Black Friday special. After that we're gonna go hit the Tail of the Dragon.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Mine was still showing EDD of Dec 31, now cotus isn't working for my order.

Guess I am the last one from the week of Oct 26. Ordering a car is a fucking shitshow. I WISH there was another car I wanted.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Mine was still showing EDD of Dec 31, now cotus isn't working for my order.

Guess I am the last one from the week of Oct 26. Ordering a car is a fucking shitshow. I WISH there was another car I wanted.
Same here....are we racing for last place????? There are plenty other cars I want but an F type Jag, Z06, or new Viper are out of the question until my mortgage is paid of in 2 years.
Sponsored