Current Build Week 11/17 Tracking Thread

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Glad it's back on track 2wheels! Mine is showing 8 days...
Now mine is as well, as of this morning my EDD changed from 12/16 to 12/15 (changed twice in 24 hours), one day later than yours, so perhaps they are on the same choo choo headed for Cali-forny. :):headbang:;)
Sponsored

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2015 Mustang GT
Now mine is as well, as of this morning my EDD changed from 12/16 to 12/15 (changed twice in 24 hours), one day later than yours, so perhaps they are on the same choo choo headed for Cali-forny. :):headbang:;)
Nice! Mine is SD bound so let's see which direction that train goes first when it gets to Cali! I'm glad there is a big UFC fight and Charger Game this weekend to pass the time...

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
My poor bumper!

My GT Premium arrived on Thursday. Guard, Auto, 3:55 rear. I had a 18 Nov blend, with a EDD 6 Dec, it arrived on 4 Dec. This car is everything I imagined and more. What a sweet ride! Now for my bad experience on pickup.

I was at the dealership finishing up the paperwork as the car was coming off the truck. I reminded the sales manager on duty to make sure my front bumper wasn’t drilled for the front plate bracket. He acknowledged they were very aware of my request, and added “we never mount the plate bracket on factory orders.” I had repeatedly reminded my salesman in the weeks leading up to delivery that there were to be no holes in the bumper.
An hour or so later I was chatting with my salesman (as the PDI was being accomplished) and showing him my Sto-N-Show bracket and asking if it was possible to have the PDI crew install it (three screws). He went out to the garage to check. He came back and broke me the bad news, the mechanic doing the PDI had just drilled my bumper.

I was pissed, to say the least. Long story short, after much deliberation and some very heated discussions with the sales manager, I drove the car home, only after negotiating some monetary compensation. I know I had the option of starting over and ordering a new vehicle, but just could not let her go. What would you guys have done?

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Kicked the guy in the gallbladder, demand an apology, and he be fired.....but thats just me.

On a side note, finally went into transit, but the date in the box is 11/30....didn't populate until the 5th. My EDD went back 2 days when that happened to 12/22 also. It should NOT take 23 days to get from Flat Rock to NC....Cotus just being Cotus again I suppose....

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
I was away for a week and figured everyone should have their cars by now!

Sponsored

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
I was pissed, to say the least. Long story short, after much deliberation and some very heated discussions with the sales manager, I drove the car home, only after negotiating some monetary compensation. I know I had the option of starting over and ordering a new vehicle, but just could not let her go. What would you guys have done?
I would have them order a new bumper...

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Mine is SD bound so let's see which direction that train goes first when it gets to Cali! I'm glad there is a big UFC fight and Charger Game this weekend to pass the time...
I'm up in Ventura County. 12/15 and holding...You'll get yours first I think, but hopefully I won't be far behind. Very excited, having trouble thinking about anything else :headbonk:but I just had a great time bombing around 60 miles of curvy canyons and backroads at crazy speeds in my much modified Fiat 500 Sport (All are free to laugh, but...get ready to hold on!)

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2015 Mustang GT
I'm up in Ventura County. 12/15 and holding...You'll get yours first I think, but hopefully I won't be far behind. Very excited, having trouble thinking about anything else :headbonk:but I just had a great time bombing around 60 miles of curvy canyons and backroads at crazy speeds in my much modified Fiat 500 Sport (All are free to laugh, but...get ready to hold on!)
Just checked COTUS and I got pushed back to 12/18 with 10 days left. Looks like you are now a car length ahead...:frusty:

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I just rechecked COTUS, still the 15th for now. I won't hold my breath, though :crazy:

Sponsored

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
I also love the color red; I'm 72 & 8 mos old and all my cars have
been sport cars and they have all been red. This time I went with GT CO and as I was standing outside the Imperial Palace on the
strip, still thinking that maybe I should have went red, I noticed
a GT CO stopped at a traffic light and now am so glad I went CO.
Still waiting for my car--been INTRANSIT since 10/29 (stayed at
MI Railyard for a mo) EDD was 11/20 now 12/11--arrived in UT
12/05--should hit Las Vegas sometime this week.

OP
OP
Clink

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Car has been in Tampa at the railyard since Wednesday, on a truck Friday.

Tomorrow should be the day but my gut tells me Thursday at this rate...

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
Not showing up on Cotus anymore?